Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P.Chisholm
Forum: Racing November 28th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 83
Posted By P.Chisholm
Carbon Frames

On Nov 27, 1:51*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"P.Chisholm" wrote in message

Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 83
Posted By P.Chisholm
Carbon Frames

On Nov 26, 8:33*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"William R. Mattil" wrote in ...

Mike...
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 83
Posted By P.Chisholm
Carbon Frames

On Nov 26, 4:39*pm, "William R. Mattil"
wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

We seem to have forgotten how often steel frames failed in the past.
From seeing a zillion...
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 83
Posted By P.Chisholm
Carbon Frames

On Nov 25, 8:07*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
It appears that carbon frames have taken over the peloton. I can understand
that because they're about a lb lighter than a steel...
Forum: Racing November 21st 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Posted By P.Chisholm
Velonews defends the pursuit - and I god damn agree 100%

On Nov 18, 11:38*am, William Asher wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:
Brad Anders wrote:

On Nov 17, 11:41*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Anton...
Forum: Racing November 20th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By P.Chisholm
Contador stays at Astana

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/alberto-contador-astana-reach-preliminary-agreement

Good for him, make the dough, race one more year with the Kasacks,
beat Lance again, move on.
Forum: Racing November 1st 09, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By P.Chisholm
Lance at the Tour of California

On Oct 30, 2:30*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
It is significant that Lance will be at the Tour of California rather than
the Giro d'Italia next year.

Here's a question -...
Forum: Racing October 29th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By P.Chisholm
If Contador leaves Astana

On Oct 28, 10:28*am, z wrote:
will they hire Rasmussen?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/astana-says-contador-will-stay-for-2010#at
Forum: Racing October 27th 09, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By P.Chisholm
Today in 1972

On Oct 25, 2:32*pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
Eddy Merckx sets new world hour record in Mexico City: 49.431 km.

Forum: Racing October 24th 09, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By P.Chisholm
Marion Clignet on Bike Fit

On Oct 22, 3:50*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Why don't you fire off a tweet to LANCE and offer your services? *I'll
give you a head start....
Forum: Racing October 24th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By P.Chisholm
The Stig

On Oct 24, 12:42*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article , z wrote:
Forum: Racing October 15th 09, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By P.Chisholm
Ping: Peter C.

On Oct 15, 2:22*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"P.Chisholm" wrote in message

Forum: Racing October 15th 09, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By P.Chisholm
Ping: Peter C.

On Oct 14, 9:22*am, RicodJour wrote:
Hey Peter. *I saw your quote in Velonews. *How many bottles/sixes/
cases of beer do you figure get dropped on your shop in a year?...
Forum: Racing October 15th 09, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By P.Chisholm
Ping: Peter C.

On Oct 14, 9:22*am, RicodJour wrote:
Hey Peter. *I saw your quote in Velonews. *How many bottles/sixes/
cases of beer do you figure get dropped on your shop in a year?...
Forum: Racing August 11th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By P.Chisholm
Vuelta on Universal Sports

For those of you that can get it, the Vuelta is going to be on
Universal Sports(here channel 250, Comcast)gavel to gavel, just like
the Giro.
Forum: Racing February 9th 09, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By P.Chisholm
This is your team on crack.

On Feb 9, 12:13*pm, Laura W wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2009/feb09/qatarladi....

Crack aviator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQGJYdNzywA
Forum: Racing February 1st 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 163
Posted By P.Chisholm
They wouldn't tell Lance this...

On Jan 14, 7:52*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
Two months in a cast from a little tiny "fracture" that barely shows up
on an X-Ray and that I wouldn't even know a about...
Forum: Racing January 27th 09, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Posted By P.Chisholm
Lance is money

On Jan 26, 11:39*am, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jan 25, 3:38*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"

There are certain codes we live by that define us, and
that we...
Forum: Racing January 27th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Posted By P.Chisholm
Lance is money

On Jan 26, 11:21*am, Diablo Scott wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:51*am, "P.Chisholm" wrote:

After spending 20 years in the NAVY(not US Air Force, in another
Forum: Racing January 26th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Posted By P.Chisholm
Lance is money

On Jan 25, 1:38*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
It would nice is after busted, if they whined about being a victim,
or
how they are innocent and followup tests...
Forum: Racing January 24th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Posted By P.Chisholm
Lance is money

On Jan 22, 1:07*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

Forum: Racing January 22nd 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Posted By P.Chisholm
Lance is money

On Jan 22, 5:49*am, Bill C wrote:
Whatever you think of him you've got to admit that he's money to the
sport. There hasn't been **** in the MSM about cycling as a sport,...
Forum: Racing January 21st 09, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By P.Chisholm
OT Congrats on a couple of special days

On Jan 21, 8:49*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"P.Chisholm" wrote in message

Forum: Racing January 21st 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By P.Chisholm
OT Congrats on a couple of special days

On Jan 21, 7:41*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
Pssst. Peter. Didn't you read? He pulled out the Vietnam Vet card....
Forum: Racing January 21st 09, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 109
Posted By P.Chisholm
OT Congrats on a couple of special days

On Jan 20, 6:26*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
Remember that I'm a Vietnam vet. I don't like war or rumors of war.
However,
what should have been stunningly clear...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75