Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FluxUni
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By FluxUni
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

tape your ipod firmly to the top of your helmet and drag the earphones
through a hole in it and leave all the wire slack in your helmet with
tape. its worth a shot? i mean youd never hit the very top...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By FluxUni
this shoe?

haha thats crazy!^^
anyway no Nike Frees arent good for unicycling at all. they do bend way
to much on the pedals because the base of them isnt rubber its a really
light material that bends easy....
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By FluxUni
24" Torker LX

it's the best learner. Beyondbikes.com has the cheapest I've seen.

--
FluxUni
FluxUni's Profile:...

The 09 Torker can turn peanutbutter into peanuts

The 09 Torker filmed 2 Girls 1 Cup.

--
FluxUni
FluxUni's Profile:...

nope I guess it was just late

http://www.unicycle.com/Shopping/shopexd.asp?id=866

Nimbus quick release for $1

--
FluxUni
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah the Torker LX is better for what you want. BeyondBikes.com has them
for something like $110 or so.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By FluxUni
Unicycle in Wal-Mart

yep im new here. I learned on a CX24 and just purchased a DX20 from a
guy on here so im looking forward to the arrival of that.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By FluxUni
Unicycle in Wal-Mart

haha UniGeezer youre my hero! I hope I can still do what you do when i'm
50. Anyway if you guys mall security is anything like ours youll surely
get in trouble. I got in trouble the other day for...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8