Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C.H. Luu
Forum: Racing July 9th 10, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By C.H. Luu
Rudy Pévenage Quotes

You gotta love this statements: "I never thought I did anything
wrong."

If that were the case, why the active efforts to hide the Fuentes
relation with the prepaid cell phone. Why not just pay...
Forum: Racing June 27th 10, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By C.H. Luu
Garmin TdF Squad - Danielson...

Will he captain the Garmin Squad for the Vuelta Espana as he did last
year?

Claude
Forum: Techniques September 2nd 09, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By C.H. Luu
SRAM Red Shifters

Hi Michael:

I'm quite certain she can get better leverage from the drops.
However, she prefers descending from the hoods since she finds that
position gives her greater stability. It's from the...
Forum: Techniques September 1st 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By C.H. Luu
SRAM Red Shifters

Hi Guys:

My girlfriend has smaller hands and she has a difficult time breaking
from the hoods, especially on descents. Currently she is using
Shimano DA7801 shifters. We've tried the shims but she...
Forum: Techniques May 31st 09, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By C.H. Luu
Lezyne Road Drive vs Innovations 2nd Wind Pump

Hi Guys:

I currently use an Innovations 2nd Wind Pump (standard size, not the
mini), which can also serve as the inflator head for CO2 cartridges.
I was in my LBS today and saw a Lezyne Road Drive...
Forum: General November 24th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 107
Posted By C.H. Luu
SFPD needs to crack down on Bicyclists with No Lights (& SF-GGBridge-Larkspur Ride Report)

This is one of the nicest ride you can do in the north bay. I usually
head into the Marin headlans beforing going through Sausalito and then
onto Larkspur. The stretch of road between Tiburon and...
Forum: Racing November 14th 08, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By C.H. Luu
"Oil for drugs"- succinct explanation?

I think I vaguely recall Danilo Diluca being barred from riding the
Tour in 2003 or 2004. That was probably the beginning of the
scandal. Wikipedia has an overview of the case. It's strange...
Forum: Marketplace December 6th 07, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By C.H. Luu
WTB: Cannondale Hollowgram Crankset 170mm

Hello:

Interested in purchasing a Cannondale Hollowgram Crankset 170mm with
standard chainrings 53/39, preferably Aluminum but also interested in
Carbon. Please email me your asking price and...
Forum: Racing July 25th 07, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By C.H. Luu
Petacchi cleared of doping charge

It will be interesting to see if if his compatriot Leornado Piepoli is
cleared as well. I think he might have beaten Simoni to the top of
Zoncolan, had they been competitors.

chl
Forum: Techniques July 5th 07, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By C.H. Luu
Floor Pump Problem - Air Loss after Pumping

Hi Carl:

Thanks for the advice. Reinstalling the head of the same pump onto
the presta valve, consistently reveals a pressure drop. I might just
Forum: Techniques July 3rd 07, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By C.H. Luu
Floor Pump Problem - Air Loss after Pumping

Hi Guys:

My Topeak Joe Blow Sport pump took a dive on me after many years of
use. Instead of buying a new hose with fitting, I decided to buy a
new pump. I purchased a Topeak Joe Blow Pro with a...
Forum: Techniques April 9th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By C.H. Luu
Stems That Won't Damage Carbon Steerers

Hello:

While doing maintenance on my bike, I've noticed that my Thomson X2
stem have slightly scored the carbon steerer of my Easton EC90SLX
fork. The stem has been bored from the handle bar clamp...
Forum: Techniques February 1st 07, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By C.H. Luu
Help: Loose Headset Problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my headset always coming loose. After a few
bike rides the headset loosens up. I mount the stem on the steerer
tube of the fork and load the headset with the...
Forum: Techniques February 1st 07, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By C.H. Luu
Help: Loose Headset Problem

Hello,

I'm having a problem with my headset always coming loose. After a few
bike rides the headset loosens up. I mount the stem on the steerer
tube of the fork and load the headset with the...
Forum: Marketplace October 18th 06, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By C.H. Luu
FS: Easton Bear Trap Headset Adjuster EA-HSA

Brand new Easton EA-HSA headset adjuster (Bear Trap).

Asking $10.00 including shipping to anywhere in the US. Please email
me if interested.

Thanks,
Claude
Forum: Techniques October 17th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By C.H. Luu
10 speed cassette

Just went through this because of problem with some shifters. I should
have just stayed with 9 speed instead of converting.

The chain falls from the 53 to the 39 when in the large combo. I...
Forum: Techniques October 5th 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By C.H. Luu
Shimano 9 Speed to 10 Speed Upgrade Question

Hi Guys:

Currently doing a 9 speed to 10 speed upgrade for my girlfriend's bike.
Bought Shimano Dura Ace 7800 shifters, 6600 Cassette (12-27) & 7800
chain. Two problems that I have...
Forum: Techniques September 6th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By C.H. Luu
Integrated Headset Fork on Standard Headset

Hi Guys:

I need to replace a carbon fork due to a damaged dropout. My current
fork was made for my old Cannondale CAAD4 frameset, which has a
standard non-threaded headset (Cane Creek C2 1 1/8"). ...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18