Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BikeManiac
Forum: Australia October 21st 07, 07:03 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By BikeManiac
Biketrip around Australia completed

Dear All,

I'm the guy, who several months ago, asked about biking the perimeter
of Australia.

Well I finsihed on September 15 this year. 13740 km in 72 days on my
recumbent (trike). I'm happy for...
Forum: Australia August 10th 07, 07:58 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By BikeManiac
Bikepath: Quick way trough Sydney

Dear Group,
In about 3 weeks I will be coming from south (princess hwy) and need
to continue towards Brisbane. I need to be able to pass Sydney as fast
as possible. Somebody has talked about the M7....
Forum: Australia June 1st 07, 09:10 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By BikeManiac
How to bicycle through Perth?

Dear all,

As mentioned in previous posts I will be biking the perimeter of
Australia this year. I only have a rough HEMA map for the trip but I
probably need to go through Perth somehow. Here are...
Forum: Australia April 6th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By BikeManiac
Biking perimeter of Australia (groceries and bikebox in Brisbane)

Hi,

1. As written earlier I'm planning on biking the perimeter of
Australia but I need to know where I can get food. This means at what
time and in what areas. Mainly I was thinking of petrol...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By BikeManiac
Biking perimeter of Australia (Update2)

It also looks like you are talkig about the Putty road. Go east
after
Krruajong to wisemans Ferry, then noprth to
wollombi, Broke,
singelton (or wollombi, maitland (then dungog)

What is...
Forum: Australia March 25th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By BikeManiac
Biking perimeter of Australia (Update2)

I have some further questions regardring my trip following the
perimeter of Australia on a trike:

1. Some people suggest the very scenic route from Buchan to Jindabyne.
But I will be in this area in...
Forum: Australia March 18th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By BikeManiac
Biking perimeter of Australia (Update)

This is a continuation to my previous thread on biking the perimeter
of...
Forum: Australia March 14th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By BikeManiac
Tips for biking the eastern part of Australia.

Hi Peter,

I myself have done several bike trips across USA averaging at 210 km/
day (self supported). Right now I am in contact with a guy from
Denmark who has bicycled the perimeter of Australia...
Forum: Australia March 13th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By BikeManiac
Tips for biking the eastern part of Australia.

On 13 Mar., 22:07, "BT Humble" wrote:
BikeManiac wrote:
As mentioned in previous posts earlier I want to bicycle the perimeter
of Australia. It sounds like I am a...
Forum: Australia March 13th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By BikeManiac
Tips for biking the eastern part of Australia.

As mentioned in previous posts earlier I want to bicycle the perimeter
of Australia. It sounds like I am a nut case, but here are the facts:

I'm from Denmark and have never been in Australia and I...
Forum: Australia March 11th 07, 10:39 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By BikeManiac
Regulations on camping in the outback

On 11 Mrz., 09:59, "Donga" wrote:
On Mar 11, 6:50 pm, "BikeManiac" wrote:

On 11 Mrz., 09:30, "BikeManiac"...
Forum: Australia March 11th 07, 08:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By BikeManiac
Regulations on camping in the outback

On 11 Mrz., 09:30, "BikeManiac" wrote:
This summer I want to bicycle around Australia. I have a tent and I
only want to stay 1 night at each place. If I can't find a...
Forum: Australia March 11th 07, 08:30 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By BikeManiac
Regulations on camping in the outback

This summer I want to bicycle around Australia. I have a tent and I
only want to stay 1 night at each place. If I can't find a campgroun,
how should I proceed if I need to camp in the wilderness. Is...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13