Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roger Houston
Forum: General September 17th 06, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 45
Posted By Roger Houston
Rebel with a cause?

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message

I find it funny that anyone would question the efficacy of either of
these everyday...
Forum: General September 17th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 532
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Bill Baka" wrote in message

I sent a letter to the editor to see if he knew anything about it.
Their archives only go...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 16th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 34
Posted By Roger Houston
Another Usenet Squabble (was: Ford Pinto, 36th Anniversary (was: 9/11...5th Anniversary))

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message

What is a "mout"?

Military Operations in Urban Terrain.
Forum: Social Issues September 16th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 516
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:

Forum: General September 16th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 532
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
Zoot Katz writes:

Forum: Social Issues September 16th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 516
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

wrote in message

Liberal Nazis.

Only in America...

You imply that Nazis are not liberal,...
Forum: General September 16th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 532
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

wrote in message

Liberal Nazis.

Only in America...

You imply that Nazis are not liberal,...
Forum: Social Issues September 16th 06, 02:17 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 516
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
The major part of his liver fell in the exact middle of their cloth. His
head, unhurt, was...
Forum: General September 16th 06, 02:17 PM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 532
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
The major part of his liver fell in the exact middle of their cloth. His
head, unhurt, was...
Forum: General September 16th 06, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Roger Houston
OT, found this tidbit, a bit racist, but fits the times.

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Roger Houston" ...
Forum: Social Issues September 16th 06, 02:33 AM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 516
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Pat" wrote in message
I don't really follow football, but I bet the QB in Pittsburgh who got
Forum: General September 16th 06, 02:33 AM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 532
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"Pat" wrote in message
I don't really follow football, but I bet the QB in Pittsburgh who got
Forum: Social Issues September 16th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 516
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message

WRT the helmet lobby, it's mainly liberals I see pushing this helmet...
Forum: General September 16th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 532
Posted By Roger Houston
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message

WRT the helmet lobby, it's mainly liberals I see pushing this helmet...
Forum: General September 16th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Roger Houston
OT, found this tidbit, a bit racist, but fits the times.

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
One of her best friends was Truman Capote which my father did not mind
because he was openly...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Roger Houston
OT, found this tidbit, a bit racist, but fits the times.

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
My mothers mother came over from Ireland because of the great potato
famine.

And it was from...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Roger Houston
OT, found this tidbit, a bit racist, but fits the times.

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
catzz66 wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

If your conscience tells you maybe you shouldn't post...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 11:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Roger Houston
OT, found this tidbit, a bit racist, but fits the times.

"Bill Baka" wrote in message

I have Chinese friends and East Indian friends and even black friends
since they somehow...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 9th 06, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 16
Posted By Roger Houston
Questions about recumbent trikes

"Simon Kellett" wrote in message
The exception (but it may not be Big in the US) is the Hase Kettwiesel:
a fast, light delta, although it can...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 7th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

#1 Are there names for the 1 wheel forward 2 back and 2 forward 1 back
configurations?

Delta and...
Forum: General September 7th 06, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 126
Posted By Roger Houston
Hard facts about helmets and safety?

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message

Odds are that you live in California - is this right?

I...
Forum: General September 7th 06, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 126
Posted By Roger Houston
Hard facts about helmets and safety?

"Cathy Kearns" wrote in message
Well, if we are going with personal experiences, I've been biking for many
years....
Forum: General August 30th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Roger Houston
why such a rip-off on shipping?

"gds" wrote in message

So why does every online retailer want $6-$8 for shipping?
Complete rip-off.

Forum: Rides August 28th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,024
Posted By Roger Houston
The Barbarians are coming!

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:10:05 -0700, "Baxter"
wrote:

Just...
Forum: Social Issues August 28th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,150
Posted By Roger Houston
The Barbarians are coming!

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:10:05 -0700, "Baxter"
wrote:

Just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87