Showing results 1 to 25 of 150
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ThisGuyIKnow
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

They've had unicyclists on the show in the past. Mostly YMCA kind of
troops one that did some basketball stuff and the other I don't exactly
remember. The thing is the show wants variety show acts...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

I got an e-mail from a casting person for America's Got Talent. It seems
he is looking for people in Los Angeles, but anywhere you could probably
get in touch and work something out.

Here is the...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
From the Alameda police blotter

No one should use the link and see what they titled that listing.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile:...

Google subcontracts the actual photographing so it's not always the same
quality in every city.

Google did San Francisco themselves so it has the highest quality
photos.

I saw a google car one time...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Blind Bike Trials

There have been blind unicyclists. I think the biggest thing would be
trusting that there aren't things in your way.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Flying to New Zealand (Unicon 15)

joemarshall;1140717 wrote:
The Air NZ via LA is okay. If you can stick a day stopover in LA into
it, that is nice too, L.A. is a nice place to stopover, there is some
nice coker riding right...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Pre-Unicon XV Los Angeles stop over Weekend?

From Klaas Bil's thread about flights from Amsterdam to Wellington. I
was doing some research on flights from Europe and it seems many
European unicyclists might have stop overs in Los...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Flying to New Zealand (Unicon 15)

From Klaas Bil's thread about flights from Amsterdam to Wellington. I
was doing some research on flights from Europe and it seems many
European unicyclists might have stop overs in Los...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Flying to New Zealand (Unicon 15)

The thing is Wellington is the more minor city to fly into in New
Zealand so you have to fly through Sydney or Auckland. I can't even find
a direct flight from Los Angeles to Wellington, so there is...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Defect on iPod?

Brian O.;1134014 wrote:
It's all about where you draw the line with relation to unicycling.
Defect is a unicycling dvd so I would say that it is indeed related to
unicycling.

It's not...
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Unicycling in Playboy

Playboy is about more than just nude photos. It's a magazine for the
needs of a certain type of gentleman. This gentleman would be curious
about what's hip in the sporting world. Muni is getting hip...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 53
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Unicon XV who is going?

I'm making plans to go, but don't know if it will pan out.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile:...

I'm glad I turned back to make it a 30 mile ride, still a personal
record and I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

A great ride.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Rain or shine?

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203
Replies: 45
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

crazyjoe;1106595 wrote:
Like I said, that's just too far for a 26 inch. And there's that small
asthma problem. :(

Some other time.

I have a CFC Albuterol inhaler I could let you use. My...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

MuniAddict;1105985 wrote:

Hop on that train! :)

There is a train to Torrance? I'd use it to get there, it would also
help the South OC kids too who can't drive yet.

I'll just have to drive...
Forum: Unicycling October 1st 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

I'm in for either day but Sunday would be better for me since I have
something going on early afternoon Saturday and hate to be rushed to get
home, shower, get back out, etc.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

Gadge wrote:
Er, well maybe 97% of bicycle riders in New York City don't wear
helmets? ;) But then I recall 86.8% of statistics are made up... :D

I trust that Scientific American wouldn't...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

Ian Smith wrote:

If not, how to reconcile the fact that when states in Australia made
bicycle helmets compulsory for bicyclists, the rate of serious head
injuries went up?

Is the rate...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Helmets: Do you wear one? Why? When?

RedUnicycleRider wrote:

I personaly do not like helmet for they are big, bulky, and quite
uncomfortable...

When I'm in public I won't wear one I'll just wear my hat, but if I'm
not in...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
wow.. this is pretty shocking!!!!!!!!!

I used to work for a clip show and we would solicit videos off youtube.
If you're worried about it not being legit instead of giving an address
or phone number over youtube, ask for his number so...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Hand Brake Required for DH parks. WWUD?

Before you spend any time or effort make sure that if you do get a brake
they'll let you ride there. They may not want a unicycle at all because
they fear accidents and litigation because it's...
Forum: Unicycling May 7th 08, 06:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Wii Fit for unicyclists

I'll let you all know how easy useful it is when mine comes after it's
release. It seems like anyone who unicycles already has pretty good
balance, but the thing I'm really curious about is the...
Forum: Unicycling April 26th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Zombies on off road unicycles - R rated!!!!

Borgschulze wrote:
You have to start somewhere... Not everyone can afford to come right out
with a full length movie with their first attempt.

I never said they needed to shoot a feature. I'm...
Forum: Unicycling April 25th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By ThisGuyIKnow
Zombies on off road unicycles - R rated!!!!

unisteve wrote:
The fake quotes allow for a lot of creativity on the part of the
filmmaker(s). I thought it was rather well done.

They also allow for a lot of libel lawsuits.

This fake...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 150