Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Donald Munro[_3_]
Forum: Racing October 5th 09, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
AFLD suspects new EPO : Hematide

Keith wrote:
You liked the CERA fiasco, meet Hematide !

Are you sure its not the medication you use for your hemorrhoids ?
Forum: Racing October 5th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
horner bends over

Tom Kunich wrote:
Of course now we get to see Chung writing about how Horner is faking
asthma in order to legally get drugs that really don't do anything for
non-asthmatics.

Tom Kunich...
Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Radio silence

DirtRoadie wrote:
Huh? That was a win? I thought "Hampsten winning on the Ggavia" was one of
the classic RBR trolls.

If you repeat something often enough it becomes true. Ask Rumsfeld
if you...
Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Are we sponsoring a team now?

bar wrote:
I think Mapei/Squinzi has stayed in the sport all along, albeit at a
lower and perhaps broader level. I noticed Mapei signage on the finish
line at worlds.

Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
"No confidence" vote at Silence Lotto?

Susan Walker wrote:
Jesus ****ing christ.
Thanks.

KG wrote:
Are you hung over?

Well (s)he's not well hung anyway.
Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Farrar on a roll...

Scott wrote
Bite me.

wrote:
Philly sucks.

So Philly is an old whore without any teeth.
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Not sure I agree with this

Anton Berlin wrote:
If the US wanted to win the pursuit the Phinney's should have had
triplets. Damn selfish of them not to consider this 2 decades ago.

Is cloning UCI legal ?
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Farrar on a roll...

Scott wrote:
At the risk of being brow beaten for ruining a good troll, let me point
out that the chant of USA, USA, USA! should've tipped you off that I was
NOT frikkin serious.

You're...
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Yay!!! Chicago and Illinois taxpayers rescued!!!

Uncle Dave wrote:
Honestly, I really like Americans, but get two or three hundred million of
them together and you have a problem ;-))

Never mind the millions, if you get 2 or 3 rednecks...
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
"No confidence" vote at Silence Lotto?

Howard Kveck wrote:
I think the second part of that is probably the more important one,
Scott. He really hasn't shown much willingness that I can recall to ride for anyone
else, ever....
Forum: Racing October 2nd 09, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 46
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Yay!!! Chicago and Illinois taxpayers rescued!!!

Revtom wrote:
No boondoggle Olympics in Chicago!!!!

Kindly follow rbr convention and post podium in the header.
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Cyclocross

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
PS: I use clinchers.

Fred. Next thing you'll be telling us you do your CX
with a camelbak filled with whine.
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Distracted Drivers killed 6,000 in US last year

Anton Berlin wrote:
Someone finally has a ****ing clue that text messaging and driving is
dangerous

Just think how many they'd kill if they weren't distracted.
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Is This Supporting Doping?

Tom Kunich wrote:

William Asher wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:

How did you get off of Kunichs killfile and does this mean you're off
the gaylist too ?
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 07:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Pageboy

KG wrote:
You're excuse making. Very lame, although not unexpected since you are
connected to bike racing.

Donald Munro wrote:
We should have a rbr competition to see who of us has the...
Forum: Racing September 30th 09, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Pageboy

Jim Feeley wrote:
No, it's a venial sin. From wikipedia:

A venial sin meets at least one of the following criteria: 1. It does not
concern a "grave matter", 2. It is not committed with full...
Forum: Racing September 30th 09, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Pageboy

KG wrote:
You're excuse making. Very lame, although not unexpected since you are
connected to bike racing.

We should have a rbr competition to see who of us has the best excuse when
we suck in a...
Forum: Racing September 29th 09, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Pageboy

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
THREE TIMES. IN TWO DAYS.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Are we sure Jon Page glues his own tires? He says they were from someone
else.

Where's Jerry from Vermont when you...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 70
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Evans strikes back

Tom Kunich wrote:
Why is it that you think "gay"?

Scott wrote:
Just looks sort of effeminate, that's all.

You're arguing with Kunich about what constitutes gayness. Surely
that constitutes...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
finally

Bob Schwartz wrote:
But it'll never happen unless you get rid of the radios. It's the radios
that are keeping them stupid.

Only those of wearing tinfoil helmets to protect us from the radio...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Wiggins In Soccer Allegory Shock!

Uncle Dave wrote:
It does seem a bit disloyal doesn't it? His statement has had some effect
as Wigan beat Chelski 3-1 at the weekend :-)

Wigan must have borrowed some steroids from the local...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
USA! USA!

wrote:
Craig Lewis is the guy who got run over by an SUV in the TT in the Tour of
Georgia several years ago (in more or less his first major race, I think).
Punctured...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
1. Guderzo, 2. Vos, 3. Cantele -- Women's WC road race

Michael Press wrote:
Okay. Do not stalk her here.
Rbr has a reputation to maintain.

Yes, we don't stalk we stock.
Forum: Racing September 27th 09, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 904
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Trains

Robert Chung wrote:
Q: What do you call the guy who graduates at the very bottom of his
medical school class?
A: Doctor.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
That's it. I'm asking my doctor for his...
Forum: Racing September 27th 09, 11:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Donald Munro[_3_]
Any theories on Specialized steel return?

wrote:
The other theory is that consumers are tired of shelling out thousands
of dollars for composite frames that have a limited life. Steel has the
durability that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500