Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 1.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: harry
Forum: UK May 16th 12, 08:15 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 13
Posted By harry
beeb: Gloucestershire cycle altercation couple sought by police

On May 15, 5:17*pm, Judith wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2012 09:45:15 +0100, "Wm..."

wrote:

Does anyone have any more on this?

Forum: UK February 21st 12, 08:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport,uk.legal
Replies: 342
Posted By harry
Electric bicycles

On Feb 14, 9:29*am, (roger merriman) wrote:
Doug wrote:
On Feb 13, 8:46 pm, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:
"Mr....
Forum: UK February 4th 12, 08:25 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 6
Posted By harry
Religion

On Feb 3, 7:04*pm, Yvonne Lunn wrote:
THE response from the Rev Andrew Brown to my letter concerning
morals and religion was welcome, and I am pleased that he recognises
that...
Forum: UK October 14th 11, 08:54 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 73
Posted By harry
Here is another report on the September Critical Mass.

On Oct 14, 6:43*am, "Doug" wrote:
On 13-Oct-2011, Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:

On 12/10/2011 09:52, Doug wrote:
On Oct 12, 9:38 am,...
Forum: UK July 10th 11, 06:55 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 38
Posted By harry
Shared space doesn't work!

On Jul 10, 6:34*am, "Doug" wrote:
The reason being that motorists don't give a ****.

"Shared space' system in Gloucester is criticised

A system which allows vehicles...
Forum: UK April 23rd 11, 02:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 43
Posted By harry
Another pollution from motor vehicles warning.

On Apr 23, 9:42*am, Doug wrote:
The TV news this morning showed the appalling smog over London and
people with breathing difficulties were advised to stay indoors.
Forum: UK March 4th 11, 11:09 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 76
Posted By harry
"Police jail motorist who ran down cyclists during Critical Mass demonstration".

On Mar 4, 6:12*am, Doug wrote:
Motorists on newsgroups are trying to have us believe that the
cyclists were to blame for their own injuries when the car was
deliberately...
Forum: UK December 18th 10, 12:32 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 163
Posted By harry
A mere 18 months for killing two people on a pavement.

On Dec 18, 11:13*am, JNugent wrote:
On 18/12/2010 07:46, Doug wrote:

On Dec 18, 7:26 am, *wrote:
Doug wrote:
A clear...
Forum: UK December 18th 10, 12:30 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 163
Posted By harry
A mere 18 months for killing two people on a pavement.

On Dec 18, 11:13*am, JNugent wrote:
On 18/12/2010 07:46, Doug wrote:

On Dec 18, 7:26 am, *wrote:
Doug wrote:
A clear...
Forum: UK October 31st 10, 08:09 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 54
Posted By harry
New York Citizens can have access to police records, can we?

On 27 Oct, 09:33, "Norman Wells" wrote:
Doug wrote:
BTW, I was also one among many who was unlawfully stopped and
searched.

"Police 'pay Kingsnorth climate...
Forum: UK September 19th 10, 01:05 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 49
Posted By harry
So much for reducing the carbon footprint.

On 19 Sep, 10:03, "Norman Wells" wrote:
Doug wrote:
OTOH the news coming out of China just now strongly suggests that they
are fully aware of how polluting they are...
Forum: UK September 19th 10, 01:02 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By harry
Anyone seen how our taxes are being wasted?

On 19 Sep, 10:08, "Brimstone" wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

Forum: UK September 19th 10, 09:38 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 14
Posted By harry
Anyone seen how our taxes are being wasted?

On 19 Sep, 08:51, "Brimstone" wrote:
"Doug" wrote in message

Forum: UK September 19th 10, 09:31 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 49
Posted By harry
So much for reducing the carbon footprint.

On 19 Sep, 08:42, Marie wrote:
On Sep 19, 7:33*am, Doug wrote:

On 18 Sep, 10:50, "Brimstone" wrote:

Forum: UK September 19th 10, 09:30 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 49
Posted By harry
So much for reducing the carbon footprint.

On 19 Sep, 07:51, Doug wrote:
On 18 Sep, 18:58, "Mike G" wrote:

"John Turner" wrote in message

Forum: UK September 19th 10, 09:28 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 49
Posted By harry
So much for reducing the carbon footprint.

On 18 Sep, 14:52, "John Turner" wrote:
"Doug" *wrote

Of course it is! It pollutes much less than your car. I could have
bought a car instead.

You so...
Forum: UK July 22nd 10, 04:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Replies: 100
Posted By harry
Parking on pavements.

On 21 July, 14:25, "John Turner" wrote:
"Adrian" *wrote

In my book, they count as pedestrians.

They are vehicles and should be on the road in my book, but having...
Forum: UK June 29th 10, 08:31 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 67
Posted By harry
13 year old cyclist liable to compensate lorry driver

On 29 June, 01:48, Ste wrote:
On 29 June, 00:40, "steve robinson"
wrote:

Ste wrote:
On 28 June, 20:48, Cynic...
Forum: UK June 29th 10, 08:26 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 67
Posted By harry
13 year old cyclist liable to compensate lorry driver

On 28 June, 15:11, Derek C wrote:
On Jun 28, 2:56*pm, "The Todal" wrote:

And can anyone seriously argue that such an outcome is...
Forum: UK May 12th 10, 07:03 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By harry
No news is no news.

On 12 May, 12:09, Doug wrote:
On 12 May, 08:11, harry wrote: On 12 May, 07:00, Doug wrote:

Sorry folks! Nothing to report...
Forum: UK May 12th 10, 08:11 AM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 32
Posted By harry
No news is no news.

On 12 May, 07:00, Doug wrote:
Sorry folks! Nothing to report today! The election stuff has ousted
all legal and cycling issues completely. There haven't even been any
car...
Forum: UK April 14th 10, 03:58 PM Posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Replies: 90
Posted By harry
Yet another dangerous car model.

On 14 Apr, 10:40, Adrian wrote:
Doug gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

Makes you wonder how many of these dangerous cars are...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22