A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by Max Demian Go to last post
138 164 UK
Stupid People And Cheap Carbon Rims by [email protected]
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+ceramic+beearings+on+bicycles&&view=detail&mid=9BC29D43EF6833C5DEC89BC29D43EF6833C5DEC8&&FORM=VDRVRV
"Car Biz Is Hell" -- Musk by Bret Cahill
Musk is the first person in decades to start a serious automobile brand and even he knows there's just something fundamentally _wrong_ with cars. Has anyone...
Today 06:31 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
1 39 UK
SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump by Andre Jute[_2_]
A floor pump I really like, to the extent that we have two of them, is the SKS Rennkompressor. It has several available heads, but the best one is a...
Got him! Driver found in France after attempted murder of cyclist by [email protected]
Well done to the police in nabbing the cowardly scum driver so soon after his collision. QUOTE: "A teenager has been detained by police in Paris and arrested...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
893 171,914 General
They're Startin' To Figger Out Gummint Infrastructure Is Required for Driverless by Bret Cahill
Looneytarians always think data processing, cheap communications, smart devices, etc., can somehow end run gummint for an outbreak of libertopia. They even...
Yesterday 10:51 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 17 UK
This is one good reason I hate God by [email protected]
On Friday, August 20, 2010 at 8:53:26 PM UTC-4, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock wrote: (besides not accommodating...
Yesterday 09:45 PM
by EdwardDolan Go to last post
1 57 Social Issues