Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Russell
Forum: UK January 20th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Russell
Ladies Hybrid

Hi there,

A female friend is looking for a hybrid for a 4 mile London commute to
work. Budget around £300 and she'd prefer a ladies frame.

We've had a quick tour of the bike shops, and drawn up a...
Forum: UK September 19th 06, 03:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Russell
Bike rack for work car park - ideas?

Hi all,

I've been tasked with finding a bike rack for up to 20 bikes, to fit
inside a standard car parking space at work. An added complication is
that we share the car park with a number of other...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2