Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: atriage[_6_]
Forum: Racing January 13th 13, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By atriage[_6_]
What surprise me is all the jealousy

Frederick the wrote:
In article ,
Ningi wrote:
On 12/01/2013 05:05, Frederick the Great wrote:
Forum: Racing December 17th 12, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Bradley Wiggins

Bob wrote:
Bradley Wiggins has won the UK's "BBC Sports Personality of the Year".
Quite an achievement given the number of deserving Olympic athletes.
Forum: Racing December 3rd 12, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By atriage[_6_]
The only US TdF winner to stand for Phatty McQuaid's job.

Davey wrote:
"atriage" a écrit profondement:
| Go go Greg!
| http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lemond-to-run-for-uci-presidency
Well it's certainly time for a...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 12, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/streakers-invade-the-track-at-the-gent-six
--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Forum: Racing November 17th 12, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Is "The Telegraph" the UK's version of "The Onion"?

Uncle wrote:
On 17/11/2012 04:58, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Dave...
Forum: Racing November 16th 12, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By atriage[_6_]
coming soon to a bicycle near you

wrote:

Forum: Racing November 15th 12, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
On Nov 9, 10:01Â*pm, thirty-six wrote:
On Nov 9, 8:28Â*am, "atriage" wrote:

Forum: Racing November 14th 12, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By atriage[_6_]
AN OPEN LETTER

Free
A real man and a real organization would simply say, "Lance
passed all the controls so it follows that, by defintion, Lance was NOT doping
because what...
Forum: Racing November 9th 12, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/article/dn22478

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Forum: Racing November 8th 12, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Vino bought a win

wrote:
Vinokourov is also accused, though not formally, of buying his Olympic road win this year from Rigoberto Uran.
Selling races is a venerable tradition. It's...
Forum: Racing November 5th 12, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Any Sense In Following the Tour de France Any More?

Fred wrote:
On 11/4/2012 9:02 PM, atriage wrote:

Fred wrote:
On 11/4/2012 2:51 PM,...
Forum: Racing November 5th 12, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Any Sense In Following the Tour de France Any More?

Fred wrote:
On 11/4/2012 2:51 PM, atriage wrote:

Davey wrote:
Forum: Racing November 5th 12, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Davey wrote:
Forum: Racing November 4th 12, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Davey wrote:
Fred Flintstein a écrit profondement:
| No, it's all OK. LANCE is gone now, they're all riding clean.

If I were to do some crystal ball...
Forum: Racing November 1st 12, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By atriage[_6_]
SCA Promotions demands that Armstrong return $12 million in bonus earnings

wrote:
Lance is going downhill fast.

Not as fast as he used to unless he's on the sauce again.

SCA Promotions demands that Armstrong return $12 million in...
Forum: Racing November 1st 12, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By atriage[_6_]
The Witch to be burnt at the stake in UK

Free wrote:
"TheCoz" wrote in message
Forum: Racing October 31st 12, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By atriage[_6_]
The Witch to be burnt at the stake in UK

wrote:
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/lance-armstrong-effigy-burn-bonfire-night-170900567.html

Sounds good, how much will tickets...
Forum: Racing October 29th 12, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Sea change?

wrote:
It seems professional cycling is run by *greedy* egomaniac fools who like
things the way they are.
Sad

Redacted your post slightly. :-)
--
Android Usenet...
Forum: Racing October 29th 12, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Davey wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:
| Last year the chances of seeing an article about the UCI in the
| mainstream UK press were pretty slim. Outside of...
Forum: Racing October 28th 12, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By atriage[_6_]
So Bobby is thrown overboard but what about Sean?

Uncle wrote:
On 28/10/2012 01:32, atriage wrote:

Steve wrote:
atriage wrote:
I think Dave might be in danger of...
Forum: Racing October 28th 12, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By atriage[_6_]
So Bobby is thrown overboard but what about Sean?

Steve wrote:
atriage wrote:
I think Dave might be in danger of throwing the baby out with the
bathwater.
Forum: Racing October 27th 12, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Good read.

http://www.wired.com/opinion/2012/10/lance-armstrong-and-the-prisoners-dilemma-of-doping-in-professional-sports/
--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Forum: Racing October 26th 12, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Kittel tells the LA ball garglers to STFU.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/kittel-sick-of-armstrong-supporters
--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Forum: Racing October 25th 12, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By atriage[_6_]
Let's become adults when it comes to racing bicycles.

Free wrote:
"atriage" wrote in message
On 25/10/2012 19:12, Free Willy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500