Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ixiz
Forum: Techniques January 2nd 19, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By ixiz
Hydraulic brakes MTB - SRAM / AVID - Fitting and oring for Bleeding

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 7:45:54 AM UTC-5, ixiz wrote:
Does anyone know the spec for the adapter/connector for bleeding the SRAM/AVID brake fluid ?

Looking for the connector and the...
Forum: Techniques January 2nd 19, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By ixiz
Hydraulic brakes MTB - SRAM / AVID - Fitting and oring for Bleeding

Does anyone know the spec for the adapter/connector for bleeding the SRAM/AVID brake fluid ?

Looking for the connector and the Oring size

TIA
Forum: Techniques October 8th 18, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ixiz
Charging di2 batteries with dc power source

On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 1:06:49 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 21:06:13 -0700 (PDT), ixiz
wrote:

Is it possible to charge an internal Di2...
Forum: Techniques October 4th 18, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 2:47:02 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 11:47:13 PM UTC+2, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at...
Forum: Techniques October 4th 18, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ixiz
Charging di2 batteries with dc power source

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 5:47:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 9:10:35 AM UTC-5, ixiz wrote:
On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 10:05:45 AM UTC-4,...
Forum: Techniques October 3rd 18, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ixiz
Charging di2 batteries with dc power source

On Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 10:05:45 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
On 10/3/2018 4:51 AM, ixiz wrote:
I’m not certain hence the question. I do know there are electronics in the battery that uses...
Forum: Techniques October 3rd 18, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ixiz
Charging di2 batteries with dc power source

I’m not certain hence the question. I do know there are electronics in the battery that uses canbus for communication to other components
Forum: Techniques October 3rd 18, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ixiz
Charging di2 batteries with dc power source

Is it possible to charge an internal Di2 battery using a etube spliced to a dc battery charger with the correct dc voltage. Like to have a charged internal battery in the toolbox when I need it.
Forum: Techniques September 18th 18, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By ixiz
SRAM eTap Blips - Question

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:06:50 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT), ixiz
wrote:

I would like to know if the Sram blips -...
Forum: Techniques September 18th 18, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By ixiz
SRAM eTap Blips - Question

On Sunday, September 16, 2018 at 11:08:49 PM UTC-4, Ralph Barone wrote:
ixiz wrote:
On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 6:30:25 PM UTC-4, ixiz wrote:
I would like to know...
Forum: Techniques September 17th 18, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By ixiz
SRAM eTap Blips - Question

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 6:30:25 PM UTC-4, ixiz wrote:
I would like to know if the Sram blips - is just a momentary push button switch or is there additional electronics in it ?

If...
Forum: Techniques September 15th 18, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By ixiz
SRAM eTap Blips - Question

I would like to know if the Sram blips - is just a momentary push button switch or is there additional electronics in it ?

If its just a momentary SPST switch - is the connector something i can but...
Forum: Techniques August 28th 17, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By ixiz
Rear Derailleur - Pulley cage replacement (compatability)

On Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 4:37:53 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/27/2017 1:50 PM, ixiz wrote:
I have a Di2 Ultegra 6870 rear derailleur that got bent at the pulleys -

I want to know if...
Forum: Techniques August 27th 17, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By ixiz
Rear Derailleur - Pulley cage replacement (compatability)

I have a Di2 Ultegra 6870 rear derailleur that got bent at the pulleys -

I want to know if i can replace it with either a 6800 or 6700 derailleur cage from another non Di2 derailleur.

TIA
Forum: Techniques March 13th 17, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By ixiz
Shifter cables 1.1mm vs 1.2mm

My original question is not of the cable head. FYI i have been using cables of non ergo shifters for decades and all i do is i Drexel them and checke the size before i insert int the shifters with...
Forum: Techniques March 10th 17, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By ixiz
Shifter cables 1.1mm vs 1.2mm

I only recently found out that there were 2 diameters and about to buy a box (100). I hate to buy the wrong diameter - most of my bikes are campy 9 and 10 speeds and eventually 11.

I am about to...
Forum: Techniques March 9th 17, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By ixiz
Shifter cables - Whats out there ?

Looking for shifter cables (system = sleeve and cable)
Whats the smoothest or lowest resistance system available today off the shelf ?

Or
Should i keep the old sleeve (which has been in use for...
Forum: Techniques January 11th 17, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By ixiz
What protocol does Shimano di2 uses

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 8:39:40 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 5:42:04 AM UTC+1, ixiz wrote:
Where can I find more information of what protocol...
Forum: Techniques January 11th 17, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By ixiz
Shimano chainrings interchangeability

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 11:40:03 PM UTC-5, ixiz wrote:
Can 6800 chainrings of 50_34 interchangeable with 52_36

Answering but not able to confirm - I am assuming it is interchangeable for...
Forum: Techniques January 11th 17, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By ixiz
What protocol does Shimano di2 uses

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 12:05:34 AM UTC-5, Doug Landau wrote:
On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 8:42:04 PM UTC-8, ixiz wrote:
Where can I find more information of what protocol Shimano...
Forum: Techniques August 25th 16, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By ixiz
Di2 multishift issues - Setup 6770 with external battery and old Junct-A

I had issues with setting up a friends bike to do multishift and change the speed of shifting using the PCE-1 hardware.

I was able to upload all the new firmware to date (08-22-16). Had some issues...
Forum: Techniques June 20th 11, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By ixiz
Campy 10 + Shimano 10 = Frankenstein option

I dont plan on using any pulleys and adapters if thats possible. I use Gore Ride on cables and the additional items reduces the performance of the fully enclosed gore system.
Forum: Techniques June 19th 11, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By ixiz
Campy 10 + Shimano 10 = Frankenstein option

Thanks Ron for the link
Unfortunately it does not have something i can use for my campa 10 shifter and 10 speed shimano cass in those tables

knowing the ratios i may have to use some

Shimano 10...
Forum: Techniques June 19th 11, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By ixiz
Campy 10 + Shimano 10 = Frankenstein option

Ive always enjoyed the shifters of the 9 and now 10 speed campagnolo shifters and hated the 9 speed shimano levers. [To each its own]

I have lots of bikes and components and still rn 10 speed campag...
Forum: Techniques February 27th 10, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By ixiz
Triple front derailleur - for compact crank use

On Feb 27, 11:50*am, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 02/27/2010 08:37 AM, ixiz wrote:

The original setup was with Centaur triple crank (setup) - *I am
switching over to a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30