Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by valued customer Go to last post
529 800 UK
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
12 6 UK
Yet another lemming pedestrian in London by [email protected]
The comment at the top says it all! QUOTE: Pedestrian was at fault. If this was a Cyclist no doubt the people on here would be blaming them instead. END...
Today 07:46 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
4 20 UK
Who's a cyclist by John B. Slocomb
Are you a cyclist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3pYoolbMMo -- Cheers John B.
Today 07:37 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
0 7 Techniques
Riding a bicycle up a plank by John B. Slocomb
Somewhat similar to riding a bicycle up a plank to load it into a pickup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIvX0s-ceHk -- Cheers John B.
Today 07:35 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
0 6 Techniques
Rear derailleur help by [email protected]
I am trying to change the gearing on a beloved seventies 6/7 speed. I would like to use a 50-34 compact crankset but stick with a 6 or 7 speed freewheel in...
Who is a real cyclist ? by OK
Probably a homeless guy with depend on two-wheels is the real cyclist in my view. Not guys with riding $5k bike on the bike lane who just use bike...
WHOOPS! A 59-year-old female has fallen off a mountain bike andfractured her pelvis (Australia) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/5649113/mountain-biker-injured-at-budderoo-national-park/ Cyclist injured at Budderoo National Park Brendan...
Today 02:34 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 9 Mountain Biking
Who still makes non-compact frame road bikes? by SMS
Does any major manufacturer still makes non-compact frame road bikes for sale in the U.S.? Friend is looking for a new road bike and is about to give up on...
38 1,099 Techniques
THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW
(IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) by Andre Jute[_2_]
THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW
(IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
by Andre Jute It is a risible myth that your average American is a...
Car Criminals by Simon Jester
New series of Traffic Cops on now. Apparently they catch ' car criminals'. In reality the most prolific 'car criminals' are 'law abiding' motorists breaking...