Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyle Legate
Forum: Racing January 19th 09, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle Legate
Graeme Brown Takes It!!!!!

Chinese Math wrote:
Click this bitch:

http://www.tourdownunder.com.au/2009/?q=Race+Information

And shut up!!!!

It doesn't count towards the classification, and therefore is not part...
Forum: Racing January 18th 09, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle Legate
Graeme Brown Takes It!!!!!

Chinese Math wrote:
Graeme Brown wins the Cancer Council Classic to kick off the Tour Down
Under!!!!

The Cancer Council Classic is not part of the Tour Down Under.
Forum: Racing January 17th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 113
Posted By Kyle Legate
Michael Ball: Asshole Putz

wrote:

Even with a fraction
of the budget of Discovery, there was nothing preventing anyone from
fielding a team (if they wanted to). The problem is, few want to...
Forum: Racing January 15th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 113
Posted By Kyle Legate
Michael Ball: Asshole Putz

wrote:

OK, so doping is not killing the sport. It's making it harder to see
(like in Germany) and harder to get paid (Michael Ball).

It's no harder to see in...
Forum: Racing January 14th 09, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 215
Posted By Kyle Legate
Is Rahsaan Bahati a racist?

Bill C wrote:

"In 100 years we have gone from teaching Latin and Greek
in high school to teaching Remedial English in college."
-- Joseph Sobran
(1946- ) Columnist
Forum: Racing December 9th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 62
Posted By Kyle Legate
A new mental disorder?

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

A sidenote: we hold 3 patents and have 3 more pending. Small potatoes
in the world of tech, but they're all music/tech related.

A search of your name as assignee or...
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Kyle Legate
IT Factory head turns himself in

Maybe Riis can use his watch to sign one more rider:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/california/la-me-danish7-2008dec07,0,6853874.story
Forum: Racing December 8th 08, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Kyle Legate
This group is full of retards!

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
On Dec 6, 10:33 pm, Joe wrote:
it sounds like Schwartz programs the
software so that Kurgan and RJ give him blowjobs on cue!

Recent...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By Kyle Legate
Who Has Gone the Distance?

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Asthma is a lifestyle disease. If you took away Allessandro's
inhaler, he
wouldn't die. He would just get...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle Legate
how screwed is kyle ?

wrote:
just wondering, at his age going into a recession or worse....not a
good time

I'm doing fine, don't worry about it.
Forum: Racing December 3rd 08, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By Kyle Legate
Who Has Gone the Distance?

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Asthma is a lifestyle disease. If you took away Allessandro's inhaler, he
wouldn't die. He would just get third place in Milan San Remo.

First you bluster a lot...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 08, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Kyle Legate
Bruce's cognitive dissonance

Robert wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message
"Ted van de Weteringe" wrote in message
Forum: Racing December 2nd 08, 10:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By Kyle Legate
Who Has Gone the Distance?

MagillaGorilla wrote:

There's no such thing as asthma unless you are a ditch digger and a dirt
trench caves in on you...or unless you are a scuba diver and a great
white shark rips the...
Forum: Racing December 2nd 08, 10:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By Kyle Legate
Who Has Gone the Distance?

MagillaGorilla wrote:
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:31:31 -0500, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Most people who go to a doctor and claim...
Forum: Racing December 2nd 08, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle Legate
DNA Athletic Test for Kiddies

Anton Berlin wrote:
Funny thing, we spent several hundred thousand years mating for
quality and because of innovations like surgery, pharmaceuticals and
eyeglasses people with defective knees,...
Forum: Racing December 1st 08, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 166
Posted By Kyle Legate
Who Has Gone the Distance?

MagillaGorilla wrote:

That's how life works, Carl. It's like all those people who go to church and
prayer to a Sky Daddy are gonna be real disappointed when they die and find
nothing.
Forum: Racing December 1st 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Kyle Legate
Bruce's cognitive dissonance

Carl Sundquist wrote:

It would be interesting to find out what the comparative attendence
figures will be for the German sixes this winter.

The Munich Six attendance was flat, leading the...
Forum: Racing November 29th 08, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Kyle Legate
Milram to withdraw sponsorship: End of German pro racing...!!

MagillaGorilla wrote:

It's like they have this overly righteous self-prosecutorial image they
want to present to the world, but when push comes to shove, they're
still the same cowards and...
Forum: Racing November 28th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 174
Posted By Kyle Legate
The thinking behind Bruce's prop

Robert wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message

I don't really have the time to add anything more, nor would it be
Forum: Racing November 26th 08, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By Kyle Legate
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

Robert wrote:
"Kyle Legate" wrote in message
Bob Schwartz wrote:
Killfiles are for the weak.

"Killfiles are for...
Forum: Racing November 26th 08, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyle Legate
One time post: Hotvelociti cycling wear for Christmas/ Hannukah

On Nov 25, 1:01 am, jenben wrote:
Hi everyone:

I am a new member and out of respect for the group I will only post
once (commercially that is) to tell you about me...
Forum: Racing November 24th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By Kyle Legate
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

Bob Schwartz wrote:

Killfiles are for the weak.

"Killfiles are for pussies," officially.

Oh, did I say pussy?
http://sancairodicopenhagen.com/joe/node/98
Forum: Racing November 24th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By Kyle Legate
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Kyle Legate wrote:
I never posted any such thing. Find it for me.

Dumbass,

Great troll. But you're supposed to put 'Philly Sucks'
in the subject.

Bob Schwartz
Forum: Racing November 24th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By Kyle Legate
Whackos Running Cyclingnews?

Robert wrote:

The first example they give are things you have posted lately, lemonparty,
two girls one cup, all came from you into this forum. They are all listed
here, and the Lemon Club...
Forum: Racing November 24th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Robert wrote:
"Kyle Legate" wrote in message

I never posted any such thing. Find it for me.

Right here...

Date:...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500