Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris Renard
Forum: Techniques May 6th 11, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris Renard
Fair price for a 2009 Scott Team frameset with fork

On May 6, 10:03*am, Doug T wrote:
I'm kooking to buy a lightly used Scott Team frameset / fork and build
it up. The asking price is $675 which seems a bit steep...
Forum: Racing May 6th 11, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris Renard
We won ! We won ! Weee heeee - dance in the streets AmerikanRetards ! Congratulations !

On May 6, 7:33*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.nationaljournal.com/magazine/the-cost-of-bin-laden-3-trill...

Plebs have always been around, cameras and massive media...
Forum: Racing March 15th 11, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris Renard
Warming up for elite athletes

I'm convinced that warming up with precision becomes more crucial as
the athlete improves, and as the event is shorter in duration. I don't
mean merely that any old warm-up is required, I mean that...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3