Showing results 1 to 25 of 246
Search took 0.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: drmofe
Forum: Racing July 7th 13, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By drmofe
Phlegm Stew ( Stu Fleming ) is making up his own quotes inFacebook RBR.

On Friday, 14 June 2013 03:45:20 UTC+12, Anton Berlin wrote:
Where's a source for these quotes attributed to Vaughters?

"My general opinion is that the most effective o2 vector methods...
Forum: Racing January 29th 11, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By drmofe
Lance Armstrong, sheep shagger

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/queenstown-lakes/145779/tour-de-lance
He says he is here on "vacation", but we all know that's code for
getting out there amongst the best that New Zealand has to...
Forum: Racing January 20th 11, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By drmofe
"relief for swollen feet"?

On Jan 20, 6:22*pm, thirty-six wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=C0hO5LRaFJk#....

What is it, brandy, vinegar, oil, menthol?

I usually...
Forum: Techniques January 19th 11, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By drmofe
can I take my Trek back?

On Jan 20, 6:44*am, " wrote:
On Jan 19, 10:27*am, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Forum: Racing January 19th 11, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By drmofe
Lance was 54 or 56

On Jan 19, 9:48*pm, Zenon wrote:
During the 1995 Tour when the Motorola riders tested their hematocrit
levels. *Swart was at 48. *"Lance was 54 or 56," Swart recalls....
Forum: Racing January 15th 11, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By drmofe
Another Armstrong Lie

On Jan 16, 6:39*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 15, 12:01*pm, --D-y wrote:

On Jan 14, 11:10*pm, RicodJour wrote:
Forum: Racing January 8th 11, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By drmofe
Do women crash more than men?

On Jan 9, 6:17*am, ronaldo_jeremiah
wrote:
Per mile.

-rj

You mean do they go down more often?
Forum: Racing January 3rd 11, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By drmofe
World Exclusive - Alexi Grewal Hour Record Disputed

I have a draft patent on a complex system of hydraulics that will
ensure that a velodrome track is always arranged slightly "downhill".
This system is designed to evade even the most sophisticated...
Forum: Racing December 31st 10, 08:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By drmofe
Will Laff do this when Novitsky strikes out against LANCE?

On Nov 19, 9:44*am, "Beloved Fred No. 1" wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:
That way we might know you weren't just offering a veiled threat that
none of your detractors will...
Forum: Racing December 31st 10, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

DirtRoadie wrote:
That way we might know you weren't just offering a veiled threat that
none of your detractors will...
Forum: Racing December 29th 10, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By drmofe
Burnaby 4-day

On Dec 29, 9:29*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
As of tonight, Jame Carney is the only rbi denizen I've met in
person.

Is this acceptable?

As far as I am aware, I have never...
Forum: Racing December 29th 10, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By drmofe
QuickStep team bus

On Dec 29, 3:04*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
http://www.corbisimages.com/Enlargement/Enlargement.aspx?id=42-26987338

Human centisleep.
Forum: Racing December 23rd 10, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By drmofe
New Classics Weapon unveiled

Watch out for this device in Paris Roubaix 2011.
http://bit.ly/gS4L1B
Forum: Racing December 19th 10, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By drmofe
You know that wall they're building on the southern and northernborders of the US

On Dec 19, 3:24*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
They say it's to keep terrorists out but I can't help but thinking it
one day will be used to keep us in.

Forum: Racing December 14th 10, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By drmofe
I can make any thread a doping thread

On Dec 13, 4:18*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
Give it a shot (shot: as in a hypo).

"Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in
him?" -- Lady Macbeth
Forum: Racing December 11th 10, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By drmofe
Liz Hatch's toy career

On Dec 12, 5:17*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

And like her career, Liz gets a toy dog. *Yeah, that's a great thing for
a "pro" cyclist family to get a - a dog. *This way,...
Forum: Racing December 11th 10, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
HCT
Posted By drmofe
HCT

On Dec 10, 4:10*am, steve wrote:
I recently had routine blood tests done. Along with a lot of cryptic
abbreviations is one HCT. Is this the same thing that gets racers...
Forum: Racing December 10th 10, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By drmofe
Swallowing! (Not Related To Liz Hatch)

On Dec 11, 11:05*am, Zenon wrote:
.
.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/cipollini-decries-modern-cycli.....
.
.
You know that the tall one swallows and likes...
Forum: Racing December 9th 10, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By drmofe
Same **** different year

I was going to post in this thread but I couldn't think of a good
throwaway line.
Forum: Racing December 9th 10, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 79
Posted By drmofe
Alexi Grewal: worst teammate ever

On Dec 9, 5:05*pm, --D-y wrote:

Addressing the title line: third and fourth finishers, Dag-Otto
Lauritzen and Morten Saether, were teammates riding for Norway.
Morten...
Forum: Racing December 9th 10, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 79
Posted By drmofe
Eddie B did it

On Nov 29, 6:21*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

Dr Mofe - serious question - what do you think the odds are that guys
that beat you were doping and how do you feel about it. *If...
Forum: Racing November 27th 10, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By drmofe
Eddie B did it

On Nov 27, 5:35*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:

And if he ever gets the chance to talk to Bob Parsons
he should ask about racing in the US back in the day.
The...
Forum: Racing November 27th 10, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By drmofe
Eddie B did it

On Nov 27, 4:26*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Nov 25, 2:23*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:

http://www.cycle-smart.com/blog/2010/11/25/connect-dots

Forum: Racing November 27th 10, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By drmofe
Amerika... Amerika god **** his grace on thee......

Can you leave comments regarding "New Zealand" and "quality of life"
out of this context please?
Things are so bad here it is two to a sheep at the moment.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 246