Showing results 1 to 25 of 237
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Plano Dude
Forum: Racing February 2nd 12, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Plano Dude
Indoor artificial turf crits

On Feb 1, 2:43*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
This part of the world is littered with indoor soccer
facilities. These guys are running off hours crits in
one of...
Forum: Racing January 15th 12, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Plano Dude
For Anton

It isn't pizza dough but
http://www.usatoday.com/video/news/stockholm-hotel-caters-to-sourdough-bread-fans/1279766069001
Forum: Racing January 2nd 12, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.sport.soccer,alt.sports.hockey.nhl.phila-flyers,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.football.pro
Replies: 8
Posted By Plano Dude
Channel Changing: Versus Becomes NBC Sports Network

On Jan 1, 7:15*pm, TMC wrote:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Versus-NBC-Sports-1041158.aspx

Dec 30, 2011 10:33 AM ET
by Rich Sands

The new year brings a new identity for...
Forum: Racing December 11th 11, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Plano Dude
Free Emma West demo Sat 17th December

On Dec 10, 2:42*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:
The news that Emma West is to spend Christmas in prison away from her
two small children (who have been snatched by Social...
Forum: Racing December 8th 11, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 21
Posted By Plano Dude
OT. Rod goes down for 14.

On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage wrote:
On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:

atriage a écrit profondement:

Forum: Racing December 6th 11, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Plano Dude
I _still_ don't understand WTF is the problem with Ozzie sprinters

On Dec 6, 3:40*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
Forum: Racing December 6th 11, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Plano Dude
I _still_ don't understand WTF is the problem with Ozzie sprinters

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cycling-champ-guilty-on-obscene-exposure-counts-20111205-1oefk.html#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ
Forum: Racing November 20th 11, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Plano Dude
Happy birthday GB Shaun

November 20, 1961

Go ride a fixed gear!
Forum: Techniques November 15th 11, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Plano Dude
Rear fender mount suggestions

On Nov 14, 9:52*pm, AMuzi wrote:
Plano Dude wrote:
I'm attaching a set of SKS fenders to my older cyclocross bike. All is
good except that the frame doesn't have a...
Forum: Techniques November 15th 11, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Plano Dude
Rear fender mount suggestions

I'm attaching a set of SKS fenders to my older cyclocross bike. All is
good except that the frame doesn't have a chainstay bridge so there
isn't anywhere to attach the front of the rear fender.

Any...
Forum: Racing November 15th 11, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Plano Dude
Compression hose - Achilles tenderness

I've had swelling/edema problems for years and I've recently taken to
wearing compression hose almost all the time when I am not on the
bike, even occasionally when I am sleeping. I've recently...
Forum: Racing November 1st 11, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Plano Dude
LANCE slagging on Cowboys owner

On Oct 31, 6:09*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823a6d16/article/tour-de-france...

Tour de France winner Armstrong tweets jab at Cowboys'...
Forum: Racing November 1st 11, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Plano Dude
LANCE slagging on Cowboys owner

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823a6d16/article/tour-de-france-winner-armstrong-tweets-jab-at-cowboys-jones

Tour de France winner Armstrong tweets jab at Cowboys' Jones

By Simon Samano...
Forum: Racing November 1st 11, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Plano Dude
It's a Tour Baby!

On Oct 31, 1:44*am, yirgster wrote:
From the article:

'Athletes often conceive girls during the racing season because their testosterone levels are low.'

Never heard...
Forum: Racing October 16th 11, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Plano Dude
Lance's goat?

On Oct 15, 5:47*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 15, 6:13*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:

In article...
Forum: Racing October 12th 11, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Plano Dude
Steve Jobs

On Oct 5, 8:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
Amazing career, dead long before his time. Only 3 years older than me.
Makes me appreciate every day I have good health and can get out...
Forum: Racing October 11th 11, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Plano Dude
Who will win Paddy's White Elephant?

On Oct 4, 7:26*pm, atriage wrote:
On 05/10/2011 01:08, Plano Dude wrote:

Forum: Racing October 10th 11, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Plano Dude
Word on Jobst Brandt

On Oct 8, 10:39*pm, RayHosler wrote:
This update is for the rec.bicycles.tech community. I'm sure you're
all familiar with Jobst Brandt over the years from his many posts....
Forum: Racing October 10th 11, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Plano Dude
Paris-Tours ?

On Oct 9, 7:13*pm, nmp wrote:
atriage wrote:
On 09/10/2011 18:01, Plano Dude wrote:
Who in the chase group crashed with 200m to go?

The guy who seemed to be...
Forum: Racing October 9th 11, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Plano Dude
Paris-Tours: McWhiner wins bunch sprint

On Oct 9, 4:46*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 9, 3:15*pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

(For 19th place)

--
Davey Crockett
Nobel Prize? They...

On Oct 9, 10:48*am, atriage wrote:
On 09/10/2011 16:42, RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 9, 3:47 am, Davey *wrote:

Freire

Jacques?
Forum: Racing October 9th 11, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Plano Dude
The cycle leg of Kona ironman

On Oct 9, 10:37*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 9, 4:59*am, Simply Fred wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

I am appalled at your lack of faith in me.

Forum: Racing October 8th 11, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Plano Dude
Stolen Underground

On Oct 8, 6:34*am, Simply Fred wrote:
billyroll wrote:
I miss Decanio's humor. What happened to him?

Got laid ? Bought a fleshlight...
Forum: Racing October 5th 11, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Plano Dude
Who will win Paddy's White Elephant?

On Oct 4, 4:00*am, atriage wrote:
On 04/10/2011 03:39, Davey Crockett wrote: The Paddy's White Elephant aka Beijing Tour

The race nobody wanted, especially the...
Forum: Racing September 26th 11, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Plano Dude
Apparently Tony Martin isn't a pro cyclist

On Sep 25, 6:37*pm, atriage wrote:
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/9897/Martin-gives-up-police-job-ful...
tries to lift dropped jaw back up

--