Homeless in Seattle by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and specifically homeless people in Seattle. Here are interesting details about one of...
IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...
Police hunt rapist on a bike by MrCheerful
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-47939192
Pavement cyclist batters OAP by MrCheerful
A pensioner dad was punched by a cyclist he challenged for almost knocking him over on a busy high street. Patrick Walsh, 70, said 'watch where you're going'...
Today 06:04 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
6 29 UK
Cyclist rides straight into a wall, gthen goes back to the pub(video) by MrCheerful
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/oblivious-dog-doesnt-react-cyclist-crashes-somersaults-9244798/
Today 06:03 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
2 3 UK
Touchy front brakes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some people are crashing bikeshare e-bikes because the front brakes are too...
Reckless cyclist has to pay compo to pedestrian he mowed down. by MrCheerful
https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/cyclist-fined-hitting-pedestrian-town-2767779
Scofflaws by James[_8_]
This morning I was riding to meet a friend. I was going to be a little late, which isn't unusual for me. I made a left turn from a highway on to another...
Police seizing the bikes of nuisance cyclists by MrCheerful
https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/public-outcry-over-nuisance-teen-riders-triggers-police-crackdown-1-6003102
Any problem with the plastic suspension parts on a SpecializedS-Works Tarmac road bike? by [email protected]
One of my sons, who is pretty big and strong,, rides an S-Works Tarmac CF frame (about a 2006 model or so) with the plastic (polymer??) bits in the forks and...
Walking danger by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Walking really is more dangerous than bicycling. You can look it up. Here's a solution! https://www.wired.com/2014/06/bridgeport-pedestrian-flags/ -- -...
Cyclists triggering red light cameras by AK[_2_]
I was looking up whether a cyclist can get a ticket. And found...