Showing results 1 to 25 of 82
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Forum: Racing December 7th 13, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Whatever happened to Ronde Chump??

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:36:53 PM UTC-8, Dear Crabby wrote:
Anybody here been around long enough to even remember him?
..
..
..
Don't worry Stevo I'm right here.
..
..
..
Forum: Racing December 7th 13, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
If Henry Chang really believed in the spirit of Burning Man

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:28:11 AM UTC-7, Anton Berlin wrote:
He would have torched that poorly welded POS dune buggy and abandoned it in the desert like a true artist.

And then...
Forum: Racing September 15th 13, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Congratulations Chris Horner

All the faggots in here want to give you a blow job!!!
Forum: Racing September 15th 13, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Chris Horner

I knew you could do it Chris. You the man Holmes!
Forum: Racing September 11th 13, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Chris Horner is Jonathan Page's Chimera

Chris is going to fold like a dilapidated recliner 4 years over due for the Good Will trash heap. It's going to be pitiful. He's going to go backwards like Floyd in that stage before his famous...
Forum: Racing September 7th 13, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Surprises

On Friday, September 6, 2013 5:22:32 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Roche and Horner continue to stay amongst the race leaders.

--

Davey Crockett

Fly your Flag

Forum: Racing August 10th 13, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Strategy for winning the Paris stage of the TDF

On Friday, August 9, 2013 6:38:36 AM UTC-7, Dumbass wrote:
When Kittel was interviewed after the race, he mentioned his train setting up on the left.

The Argos train indeed were on the...
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
To the UCI Delegates

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 10:56:33 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Please vote for Mr. McQuaid.

You don't want to see him on Welfare do you?

--
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
To the UCI Delegates

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 10:56:33 PM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Please vote for Mr. McQuaid.

You don't want to see him on Welfare do you?

--
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/20081641
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
McQuaid Still Blaming Others for his past!!!

http://www.independent.ie/sport/other-sports/eamon-sweeney-mcquaid-still-blaming-everyone-else-28824696.html
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Vote Pat McQuaid Out of Office

http://www.cycling-news.info/road-cycling-news/Irish-clubs-vote-to-deny-Pat-McQuaid-a-nomination-in-UCI-presidential-election/17741
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Pat: It's over.

http://www1.skysports.com/cycling/news/15264/8778062/Pat-McQuaid-fails-to-secure-Irish-nomination-in-UCI-presidency-race
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Paddy McQuaid is on his way out!!!

http://realtime.rediff.com/news/Uci-President-Pat-Mcquaid#Uci President Pat Mcquaid
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Pat's Had Too Much Of The Amber Nectar

http://www.irishpeloton.com/2013/06/the-pat-mcquaid-file/
Forum: Racing August 5th 13, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
UCI President Pat McQuaid said...

UCI President Pat McQuaid said, "I'm the beginning of the new guard because I'm the one who has completely changed the culture of doping in our sport since I came in eight years ago."

Hey fat ****...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 13, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Pat McQuaid

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:30:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk...
Forum: Racing August 1st 13, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Pat McQuaid

Fatso Pat McQuaid said:"If we were to follow your interpretation of it, I would just step aside and let Brian Cookson walk straight into the presidency of the UCI."

That's right ****er - get out of...
Forum: Racing July 31st 13, 03:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Brian Cookson - Riding Bike Without UCI Sticker

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:36:48 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Does this bike has a UCI sticker?

I don't think so.

Forum: Racing July 31st 13, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Brian Cookson - Riding Bike Without UCI Sticker

Does this bike has a UCI sticker?

I don't think so.

http://binaryapi.ap.org/baf2f2324d4f4baeb69ae1fa6d254686/460x.jpg
Forum: Racing July 29th 13, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Tour de Pologne - Trophee Girls

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 5:06:27 PM UTC-7, wrote:
If one of the Tour de Pologne trophee girls were part of the UCI medical control to confirm gender, whereby full penetrative...
Forum: Racing July 29th 13, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Tour de Pologne - Trophee Girls

If one of the Tour de Pologne trophee girls were part of the UCI medical control to confirm gender, whereby full penetrative coitus was required for a negative test result, which trophee girl would...
Forum: Racing July 27th 13, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Tour of Iowa

http://ragbrai.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Elevations-2013.jpg
Forum: Racing July 23rd 13, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cavendish and Elliptical Wheels

On Monday, July 22, 2013 8:01:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:
If the Missile would have been using an elliptical wheel set he wouldn't have had that be skip in his rear wheel, like, 2...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 82