Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries by sms
My wife's Lezyne Deca 1500XXL stopped taking a charge, at all. Taking it apart, I saw that the batteries were made in July 2015. Not too good for it to stop...
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
176 949 Techniques
Pounder's American Cousin by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFM5QiAd3QA
Today 10:19 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
1 19 UK
JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe then tried to cycle away from police by Mr Pounder Esquire
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15996062.JAILED__Former_soldier_who_took_knife_to_cafe_then_tried_to_cycle_away_from_police/ "And at around 10.30am...
Today 10:13 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
6 46 UK
Hiistory is not a friend of scum cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
No wonder cyclists are regarded as being...
Today 10:13 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
1 20 UK
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Car features and other gadgets: was: my fixie doesn't need improvement by Joy Beeson
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 09:27:28 -0800, Joerg wrote: IMO there is stuff that mankind doesn't need so badly. Power windows, power...
modern 1SP coaster brake? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Is there modern-day equivalent of the Torpedo or Shimano 1S coaster brake rear hub (or "SA" as you guys refer to the English version which I've never seen, but...
spoke lacing theory by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
From the little I've read, there seems to be the parameters number of spokes (holes in rim and flange), then the number of crossings, and if they go over and...
axle vice by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are they much better than an ordinary bench vice? -- underground experts united http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
Today 01:39 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 15 Techniques
frame types overview by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone make an image/illo like this only better (only frames) and with names and/or conceptual properties? Like closed-diamond-road-touring ...
Today 01:31 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 17 Techniques
muck on chainring/sprocket on 1SP/internal gear hub bikes by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Almost always there is a pattern of dirt, like the "negative" of the chain, on the chainring/sprocket. This is often very loose, a wood stick and then rotation...
Today 01:26 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 16 Techniques
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:21:25 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order,...
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can by [email protected]
On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 11:58:19 AM UTC-7, wrote: http://www.gotquestions.org/sinners-prayer.html I saw this site on a search...
Yesterday 08:37 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post