Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 2.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chicago Paddling-Fishing
Forum: Mountain Biking April 8th 19, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
WHOOPS! Seriously injured mountain biker flown to Dunedin (NZ)

Seriously, you are still doing this after all these years?

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area...

wrote:
I am getting so sick and tired of all you guys constantly pounding on
Bill Baka! And it all started when he told you how he rode his
tricycle down a hill at over 55...
Forum: General December 8th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to chi.general,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 88
bike lights melt snow! Get one now!

In chi.general kk wrote:
snip
it's ain't North Lawndale at 11pm either

you'd get that 9mph to 15 real quick if you did yer snip

I can't imagine any adult riding an adult...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
OT - Overpopulation (about f'ockng time (bike rule enforcement))

On 2008-09-05, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
In chi.general Brent P ...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general Tom Sherman wrote:
Bob Hunt wrote:
[...]
It is treated as theft because the Illinois legislature passed laws
making that particular "breach...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
OT - Overpopulation (about f'ockng time (bike rule enforcement))

In chi.general Brent P wrote:
snip
Not really overpopulation but the conditions they live under due to
economic and government systems. (oddly enough though,...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about focking time (bike rule enforcement)

On 2008-09-03, Tom Keats...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 55
OT - OT

In chi.general Brent P wrote:
snip
A guy could get three forms of ID, photocopy them for his records and
still go to prison.

I bought a car from a guy who...
Forum: General September 2nd 08, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general

In chi.general barbie gee wrote:

On 2008-08-25, Peter Cole wrote:

Motorists...
Forum: General August 28th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general

On 2008-08-26, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:

A illuminated wide surface area is whats needed so that...
Forum: General August 28th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general

On 2008-08-26, Cydrome Leader wrote:
In chi.general Kristian M Zoerhoff...
Forum: General August 28th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general Frank Krygowski wrote:
snipHmm. I guess I misunderstood. When you referred to "a natural right
to travel by whatever means they wish," I thought you meant "a...
Forum: General August 26th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general John Rappe wrote:
wrote:

Semi lights are not disproportionately bright, so I don't see how your
thinking works there. Road users shouldn=92t...
Forum: General August 26th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:43 pm, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
In chi.general ...
Forum: General August 25th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general wrote:
On Aug 25, 12:58?pm, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
In chi.general max wrote:

Chicago is...
Forum: General August 25th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general Peter Cole wrote:
snip
Ghost bikes are hardly like Nobel prizes or Congressional Medals of
Honor, there's no committee. Anybody can paint a bike white &...
Forum: General August 25th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 232
about f'ing time (bike rule enforcement)

In chi.general max wrote:
Chicago is ramping up RotR and equipment enforcement on...
Forum: General March 30th 08, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
GPS systems

On 2008-03-27, Ted wrote:
On Mar 26, 11:02 pm, Ron Wallenfang wrote:
I've been wondering...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
chicago bike ordinance(s)

Ron Wallenfang wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:27?pm, Bob wrote:
I figured I'd post this before someone else does and rips into Gomberg
as being "anti-cyclist",...
Forum: General January 9th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 44
Man needs life; instead vandalizes bike trail

ZBicyclist wrote:
: http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1120ap_odd_bike_trail_vandalism.html?source=mypi

: FULLERTON, Calif. -- Police said they arrested a man who...
Forum: General December 6th 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,chi.general
Replies: 37
cold? not!

In chi.general max wrote:
: it's all in the layers. 0 F last night. fun ride. I did switch over
: to the Nokian studded tires and wear my Sorels though.

: Beats...
Forum: Rides December 1st 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 22
Roll the Tollway (Illinois)

In rec.bicycles.soc marika wrote:

: "John Everett" wrote in message
: ...
: On Fri,...
Forum: Social Issues December 1st 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 22
Roll the Tollway (Illinois)

In rec.bicycles.soc marika wrote:

: "John Everett" wrote in message
: ...
: On Fri,...
Forum: General December 1st 07, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 22
Roll the Tollway (Illinois)

In rec.bicycles.soc marika wrote:

: "John Everett" wrote in message
: ...
: On Fri,...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 24th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Bicycle Camera Mounts

Andrew wrote:
: Last year I came across instructions on how to make this Bicycle
: Camera Mount. I followed the instructions and have now perfected that
: design. The idea of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75