Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: fist
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By fist
messengers on one wheel

goldenchicken III wrote:
Speed isn't everything.

The only reason bike messangers exist is for the speed.

--
fist
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Electrical engineering major.

--
fist
fist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15532

This uni has been on amazon for awhile.

--
fist
fist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15532
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By fist
Riding on the treadmil

I've done this on two wheels before but that's obviously much easier. i
can't imagine trying it with a uni.

--
fist
fist's...

I could hop pretty well before i could even ride an inch. I thought
everyone was like that.

--
fist
fist's Profile:...

yea it's actually better to put the screws in the other way, then snip
off the points on the inside. that way the head will grip the snow/ice,
and it won't be able to bend over.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By fist
Post Your Unis Here!

Hazmat wrote:
I so want one but wondered if i 'should get this'
(http://tinyurl.com/3y5be6)

Why not get the 5ft torker. It doesn't seem like an extra 2 feet is
worth $500.
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 83
Posted By fist
New KH Hub, defective??

puresyn wrote:
It's very hard to gauge when the hub is already built into a wheel. My
cranks are jammed in there very tight also. I am going to need crank
pullers for this.

Do you guys...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By fist
Unicycle Toolkit

mornish wrote:

bike stands are really nice and convienient if you can afford it, but
they aren't necessary.
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By fist
Motorized unicycle

There's a thread already. I think like 2 or 3 actually.

--
fist
fist's Profile:...

zfreak220 wrote:
could you switch the cranks around and take another picture? see if the
left side still sticks up with the cranks changed. then you can see if
it's your cranks or your hub...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By fist
Unicycle Toolkit

Well maybe i'm just weird then. I've never had a problem taking
off/putting on tires.

--
fist
fist's Profile:...

I don't think tire levers are needed.

--
fist
fist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15532
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By fist
Coolest BC Wheel Ever

mornish wrote:
definantly

http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

--
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24

puresyn wrote:
Auto Parts store should have it. The fiber/fibre looks like a cloth
weave. Sometimes you can get those there also. Not sure what brands
they have in Australia, but the Bondo...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By fist
Fixing a cracked carbon fiber seat base?

Luke Collalto wrote:
What kind of resin? Where would i purchase such items?

I have no idea where to find them, i just know they exist. It might be
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By fist
Fixing a cracked carbon fiber seat base?

more carbon strips and some resin.

--
fist
fist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15532
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By fist
I took the plunge! (new unicycle)

feel the light wrote:
But I'll play detective anyway. Dahm Watson !, look at that tire ! It
looks like someone slashed it with a knife. Except they missed the tube
?:confused: A level of...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By fist
The Uni Bomber trick cycle

I can't imagine the flatland stuff possible with this.

--
fist
fist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15532
View...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By fist
anyone ever make a tramp unicycle

I made a tramp b*ke. A pogo stick is a pretty good tramp uni tho, plus
it's alot cheaper than a tramp

--
fist
fist's...

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63464

--
fist
fist's Profile:...

Mikefule wrote:
I buy CDs because it's easier. I unicycle because it's more difficult.
Totally different.

Downloading music is harder than the hour or so you have to work to
make money for...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 07, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By fist
Peg BC wheel problem

well it's definitely possible. I'm sure the first time we all got on a
uni we thought it was impossible too. You've only been trying it for a
day or two.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By fist
Peg BC wheel problem

Just practice more. It isn't called the "easy to ride wheel".

--
fist
fist's Profile:...

nice eight digit phone number.