Weird mechanical problem by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Yesterday we rode with a friend. At times during the ride, her bike was making a very loud clicking noise, very sporadically, only while pedaling. It wasn't...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
34 230 Techniques
Near Miss of the Day 501: HGV driver said he had to cut cornerbecause of fast oncoming traffic by [email protected]
What a tosser this HGV driver is. QUOTE: Today’s breath-taking near miss sees the driver of a builder’s merchants lorry cutting the corner when turning...
Wednesday before Thanksgiving. by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Did my 25 mile 1900 feet of climbing ride on the steel bike. Actually couldn't tell any difference between it and the Trek Emonda other than the Di2 was a...
by News 2020 Go to last post
74 116 Techniques
Every other Anglophone country conducts a trustworthy election by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.steynonline.com/10792/tal-bachman-reform-this-thing This is a link to a good article by Tal Bachman, explaining why those of us from the...
Current recommend for a helmet? by N8N[_2_]
Good afternoon all, was just cleaning up when I picked up my bike helmet and one of the plastic bits just cracked in my hand. Guess it's time for a new one;...
Now the Scummy Left are intimidating lawyers... by Andre Jute[_2_]
.... and the lawyers don't have the stones to stand up to the Donkey Party Scum. https://www.steynonline.com/10762/an-ambulance-with-no-chasers This article...
On the mechanisms of a minimum wage by Andre Jute[_2_]
On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 2:04:21 AM UTC, Sir Ridesalot wrote: Minimum wage goes up, demand for goods goes up and prices go up because of that demand...
Urban traffic regulation by AMuzi
Words fail https://cyclingindustry.news/met-police-issues-open-letter-on-responsible-sale-of-electric-scooters/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ ...
The End of Global Warming. Damn! by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://arxiv.org/pdf/2006.03098.pdf Dependence of Earth’s Thermal Radiation on Five Most Abundant Greenhouse Gases by W. A. van Wijngaarden and W. Happer...
Yesterday 05:59 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
8 33 Techniques
Young driver clings to licence after forcing cyclist off Angus road by [email protected]
Lucky boy. QUOTE: A teenage driver has clung onto his licence after forcing a cyclist off a rural Angus road. Jack Hart faced a dangerous driving charge over...
Yesterday 05:33 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 30 UK
An infighter after my own heart by Andre Jute[_2_]
What a brilliant idea! I Beg Your Pardon, Mr. President by Derek Hunter...