Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mamba
Forum: Social Issues June 6th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 40
Posted By Mamba
Overthrowing the Government of Laos

"G.T." wrote in message

So if we're the world's policeman why haven't we done anything he
Forum: Mountain Biking June 6th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

"G.T." wrote in message

So if we're the world's policeman why haven't we done anything he
Forum: Mountain Biking May 30th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Mamba
RR: a memorable memorial day

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

I estimate the day;s ride was something along the lines of 35-38 Miles,
Forum: Mountain Biking May 23rd 07, 12:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By Mamba
2007 Specialized Rockhopper vs 2006 Specialized Rockhopper

"Paladin" wrote in message
On May 19, 3:42 pm, "Oz" wrote:
"Paladin" ...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 22nd 07, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By Mamba
2007 Specialized Rockhopper vs 2006 Specialized Rockhopper

"Oz" wrote in message

"Paladin" wrote in message
Forum: Techniques April 26th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Posted By Mamba
What do YOU do abt dogs?

"Bran Everseeking" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:53:37 -0500, me wrote:

What other strategies to deal with...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 17th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Mamba
Wheel truing 101?

"G.T." wrote in message
Gazza wrote:
Shawn wrote:

CowPunk wrote:
Does working on one section of a wheel rim...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 12th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Mamba
Wheel truing 101?

I have an older Trek being used as my commuter. It has an older, but
decent, wheelset on it with rim (V) brakes.

I've always noticed a major rub when braking on the front wheel. That...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 5th 07, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Mamba
Tick Tests Positive For Spotted Fever In O.C.

"tom" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 5:33 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
"?Slack"...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 36
Posted By Mamba
Rules of the Trail...my own private list

"Paladin" wrote in message

7. If you ride with a dog, bring water, and pick up
after the beast. ...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 4th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

"?Slack" wrote in message
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_092221624.html

--
Slack

I just finished a week...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 29th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 31
Posted By Mamba
Favorite rear tire?

wrote in message
It's about time to replace an old rear tire, after plenty of miles of
faithful service. I...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 20th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 89
Posted By Mamba
My Apologies

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

Penny, Gabby, GWOOD, you don't realize how close you are living to the
scum...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 15th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Mamba
MTB Skills And Training Camp Moab April 11-15th

"JD" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, wrote:
Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
The...
Forum: Social Issues March 15th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 8
Posted By Mamba
Three (More) Mountain Bikers Arrested for Illegally Mountain Biking in Grand Canyon National Park

snip long indictment of bikers being bad

I'm glad these guys got busted. I've been on some of those trails and am
eager to see them preserved. So that makes for documented evidence of about...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 15th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Mamba
Three (More) Mountain Bikers Arrested for Illegally Mountain Biking in Grand Canyon National Park

snip long indictment of bikers being bad

I'm glad these guys got busted. I've been on some of those trails and am
eager to see them preserved. So that makes for documented evidence of about...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 28th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By Mamba
Vacation Spots?

wrote in message
On Feb 21, 8:12 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
What's yer timing, Dan? If...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 07, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
RR: Los Barriles, Baja

"pete fagerlin" wrote in message
Mamba wrote:

Need to meet your buddy ;-) We are already trying to plan a return trip....
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 07, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
RR: Los Barriles, Baja

wrote in message
On Feb 20, 12:26 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
Although we are mainly focused...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 07, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By Mamba
Vacation Spots?

wrote in message
After joking around with the better half about a much-needed vacation
and Los Barriles, we...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 20th 07, 05:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
RR: Los Barriles, Baja

"pete fagerlin" wrote in message
Mamba wrote:
Perhaps I'll try to hunt down a couple that at least show the hills
Forum: Mountain Biking February 14th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
RR: Los Barriles, Baja

"Paladin" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 5:00 pm, "Mamba" wrote:
Had a chance to do some...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 13th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
RR: Los Barriles, Baja

Had a chance to do some limited riding while staying in Los Barriles, about
60 miles north of Cabo San Lucas. I've done a bit of desert riding before,
but it was mostly coastal sandy track stuff. ...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 1st 07, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
meeting mayhem

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

Good job! The mountain bike patrol I belong to has just been granted the
Forum: Mountain Biking February 1st 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Mamba
meeting mayhem

"G.T." wrote in message