Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerrit 't Hart
Forum: Racing May 16th 21, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Caleb Ewan

Why did Caleb Ewan retire from the Giro?
Forum: Racing July 31st 19, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Tour de France, stage 21 summary

Thank you Bob. Much better information than readily available on the
Tour website.

Gerrit
Forum: Racing September 21st 17, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
Must Be The Season of the Mud

On 20/09/2017 6:02 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
The grand tours are over. The smaller races have been pigeon-holed between the end of the season and the first heavy rains.

So it must be the time of...
Forum: Racing July 28th 17, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Gerrit 't Hart
The Races and TV

On 27/07/2017 9:48 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
How is it that we have games like soccer on main stations and yet we have to buy coverage of the Tour? And there are endless lesser races that are probably...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4