Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 4.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Pan
Forum: Racing September 15th 10, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 112
Posted By Fred Pan
Betsy Keeps Pulling Lance's Short Hairs

"Beloved Fred No. 1" wrote in message
Brad Anders wrote:
pro license. Hell, even better, in the GT's, make them wear the "dope
Forum: Racing October 25th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Fred Pan
The Stig

Yep, me too, I watch TopGear all the time.

Me too
Forum: Racing August 20th 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Pan
euskaltel

If you watch the overhead replay that same Euskaltel guy touches shoulders
at least three times with three different people before he finally crashes.

Fred

"bar" wrote in...
Forum: Racing January 9th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Posted By Fred Pan
Caption Contest Time

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
Forum: Racing April 30th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Pan
Please, Someone, Anyone, Send Tyler Hamilton Some Undetectable Performance Enhancing Medication

"Cracker" wrote in message
Tour de Georgia - 2.HC
USA, April 21-27, 2008
Stage 6 - April 26: Blairsvill/Union County -...
Forum: Racing October 20th 07, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Fred Pan
Ceremony makes Pereiro official winner of 2006 TdF

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in...
Forum: Racing October 15th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 95
Posted By Fred Pan
Proof that Merckx wasn't the greatest

It looks like this Track and Field world record still stands from 1969...

Pentathlon 4282 h OJ # Bill Toomey (USA) 16 Aug
1969 London (CP)
Forum: Racing October 13th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 119
Posted By Fred Pan
Magilla: What is your position on Italian babes with cold sores?

"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Racing July 20th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Fred Pan
No TT for Zabriskie

Yeah he really sucked in the Dauphiné, that 5th place finish was
unimpressive...

-Fred

"Doug Taylor" wrote in message...
Forum: Racing July 11th 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 63
Posted By Fred Pan
Cancellara's sprint win...a little too convenient and easy?

wrote in message
Could there have been an peloton agreement that photogenic, popular
Cancellara wins on "home turf" and provides an uplifting story to
detract from all...
Forum: Racing July 11th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Fred Pan
Zabriskiel stage 3 loss of 1:05?

Because he spent the whole day making sure Fabina Cancellara would have the
chance to sprint for the win and stay in yellow. Once his work at the front
of the peloton was over it sounds like he...
Forum: Racing June 22nd 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Pan
what's your resting heart rate?

19

"Zen Cohen" wrote in message
Me: 49
Forum: Racing June 22nd 07, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Pan
McQuaid leaves room for revolt

This is where the door slams shut...
http://velonews.com/news/fea/12454.0.html

"Tour director Christian Prudhomme announced Tuesday that riders not signing
the declaration will doing something...
Forum: Racing June 8th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Fred Pan
Yeah, this'll help

wrote in message
From http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/jun07/jun07news2

"for us...
Forum: Racing May 18th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Fred Pan
This disgraceful pile makes Tanya Harding look classy

"RonSonic" wrote in message

Damn if this sordid soap opera doesn't make me want to burn my ****ing
lycra.

Forum: Racing May 17th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Fred Pan
Would it kill Floyd to shave?

Do you think he lets the legs go that long? Or maybe he spends all his time
shaving his legs and doesn't have time for the face?

Fred

wrote in message...
Forum: Racing May 3rd 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Fred Pan
Fatty Master's Survey

"Phil Holman" piholmanc@yourservice wrote in message
It isn't a question of "if" masters are fatter than open category riders
but "by how...
Forum: Racing May 3rd 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 77
Posted By Fred Pan
Excellent news

that it contains illegal substances ? Just because some lab has Basso's
blood does not mean that he doped. Obviously, the strong inference is why
else would it be there. But hey, the Euros...
Forum: Racing April 26th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Fred Pan
Johann's non-answer answer

Levi has done very well without a team dedicated to his support. The
places he falls down is when he needs team support and has none. So it
isn't easy to say whether or not he'd a Tour winning...
Forum: Racing April 16th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred Pan
Any TdG video stream out there ...

"Jan" wrote in message
Fred Pan wrote:
I'm not getting live video either, if it's like the ToC you only get
video like the...
Forum: Racing April 16th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred Pan
Any TdG video stream out there ...

I'm not getting live video either, if it's like the ToC you only get video
like the last hour of racing or so... Actually it just pop up with video
right now. I also find the IE 7.0 doesn't work...
Forum: Racing April 16th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Fred Pan
Any TdG video stream out there ...

Same deal as TdC

http://www.thecarolinagrand.com/tdg2007/

Fred

"Tom Grosman" wrote in message
Forum: Racing February 22nd 07, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Pan
TOC tracker - wicked

Thanks cool stuff. I had the sound. Great finish.
Bill C

I opened it in IE7 (ptooey!) instead of Firefox2, and it worked. :-\

I had good sound and video today, I was using IE...
Forum: Racing February 21st 07, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Fred Pan
TOC tracker - wicked

Now all they need to do is getting running form a site that has more
bandwidth, the sound and video were dropping out like crazy yesterday. But
for free it is tough to complain.

Now that you've...
Forum: Racing February 16th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Fred Pan
Randi!

I keep hearing that she's hot but no one's posted pictures yet, how about a
link?

Fred

wrote in message
DZ...