Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.99 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M.Bakunin
Forum: General August 17th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By M.Bakunin
Bike and Barge in Burgundy Loire - Divine Paths, Infernal Heat, Legacy Toilets

Congratulations! You've won todays prize for small-minded petty sniping at
other posters! Where shall I send the award?

just stuck it in your ass. seems like an appropriate place, next to
your...
Forum: UK August 17th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By M.Bakunin
Bike and Barge in Burgundy Loire - Divine Paths, Infernal Heat, Legacy Toilets

Congratulations! You've won todays prize for small-minded petty sniping at
other posters! Where shall I send the award?

just stuck it in your ass. seems like an appropriate place, next to
your...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By M.Bakunin
Bike and Barge in Burgundy Loire - Divine Paths, Infernal Heat, Legacy Toilets

Your first post to this newsgroup. I can see why.

wrong

Now if you'd like to contribute to the group rather than lurk and

contribute? i travel all around the world, at least 3 months a year....
Forum: UK August 17th 06, 08:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By M.Bakunin
Bike and Barge in Burgundy Loire - Divine Paths, Infernal Heat, Legacy Toilets

Your first post to this newsgroup. I can see why.

wrong

Now if you'd like to contribute to the group rather than lurk and

contribute? i travel all around the world, at least 3 months a year....
Forum: General August 17th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By M.Bakunin
Bike and Barge in Burgundy Loire - Divine Paths, Infernal Heat, Legacy Toilets

lesson learned from this thread:
if you can't adapt, stay home.
you'll spare us your stupid whining.
Forum: UK August 17th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By M.Bakunin
Bike and Barge in Burgundy Loire - Divine Paths, Infernal Heat, Legacy Toilets

lesson learned from this thread:
if you can't adapt, stay home.
you'll spare us your stupid whining.
Forum: Techniques August 17th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By M.Bakunin
How do you prevent your bike from getting scratches ?

In article ,
wrote:

How do you prevent your frame from getting scratched
by the chain, your shoes, accessory mounts,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7