Man charged after cyclist ‘seriously injured’ in Mid Sussex by [email protected]
Sussex Police said they were called to Paddockhurst Road, Turners Hill, at 4.50pm on Tuesday (April 13), following an alleged assault involving a car driver...
Today 07:24 PM
by Commander Kinsey[_2_] Go to last post
9 49 UK
Heaven and Hell by Moe Norail
1979: Q. What is the difference between Heaven and Hell? A: In Heaven, the French are the chefs, the Italians are the lovers, the swiss are the bankers,...
I am that out of date by Mark cleary
The local bike shop needs a mechanic they called me about doing some work for them. They knew I could build wheels and repair them and the manger of shop knows...
A small miracle by Joy Beeson
https://www.timesunioneedition.com/Warsaw-Times-Union-04202021-e-Edition/7A/# Today's Times-Union has a filler ad on page 7A that gives safety rules for bike...
Today 06:00 PM
by NFN Smith[_2_] Go to last post
4 30 General
Case in Point by Tom Kunich[_4_]
I have a Neurologist who is one of the best around. He works as a professor in Neurology at Stanford and he saved my life when no one else could even determine...
Today 05:48 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
0 7 Techniques
Opinions by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one or in case of Biden, two. But when you have had absolutely no experience in the real world with something you...
Today 05:35 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
0 5 Techniques
Cops confiscate bikes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_XXK2qzz8Y -- - Frank Krygowski
Crazy eBay offers by Tom Kunich[_4_]
It isn't as if I am overcharging for my bikes on eBay. And boxing and sending them is a definite pain in the butt and now VERY EXPENSIVE. Especially compared...
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
322 1,047 Techniques
Shimano 600 derailleurs by Tom Kunich[_4_]
I just tripped over a Shimano 600 front and rear derailleur. If anyone is restoring a bike with these parts let me know. The rear derailleur looks pretty good....
Campy Brakes by Tom Kunich[_4_]
I installed the brakes on my Douglas and they were Campy Record. When I installed the wheels with 28 mm tires on them they would not turn. Even 25 mm was...
Today 04:23 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
0 5 Techniques
Near Miss of the Day 573: Close pass van driver asks cyclist, “Two feet is enough, isn't it?” by [email protected]
“Two feet is enough, isn't it?” That was the question a van driver put to a cyclist when challenged following a close pass on a bend in Marlow,...
Woman hit by cyclist in Leeds city centre rushed to hospital by [email protected]
A woman is in hospital with a serious head injury after she was hit by a cyclist in Leeds city centre this morning. A cyclist crashed into the woman near the...
Noises upon noises. by Tom Kunich[_4_]
After I bled that brakes on the Felt, I put the Eddy Merckx on the stand and tried to figure out what that damned noise was. Plainly it wasn't the chain...
Today 12:51 AM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post