Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 7.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MagillaGorilla[_2_]
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Magilla please fly to france and ape slap andy schleck for all of us

RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 16, 7:08*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

The Schleck brothers are basically another species of bird with bird
beak noses. *Any Schleck is a...
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Now you know....

atriage wrote:

On 17/07/2011 00:33, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I sincerely apologize for calling it a *velodrome* when it's actual name is a
****ING GERBIL WHEEL.

Victoria Pendleton...
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Now you know....

MagillaGorilla wrote:

..how Levi and Alberto actually climb when they have to lay low because
of all the heat and are prevented from re-infusing 1200 mL's of blood on
the rest day.

Turns...
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Lance is Having Sleeping problems

...because he's been reading up on the Roger Clemens trial and he knows
he's next in line at the checkout.

http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong/status/91849741079556096
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
So the grands fromages..

atriage wrote:

...couldn't put Voeckler away today, if he's got a decent tt in his legs he
could be in a position to get a blow job from any woman in France at the end of
next week.
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Magilla please fly to france and ape slap andy schleck for all of us

Anton Berlin wrote:

what's wrong with him saving that burst until it was meaningless ?

The Schleck brothers are basically another species of bird with bird
beak noses. Any Schleck is a ****ing...
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Now you know....

...how Levi and Alberto actually climb when they have to lay low because
of all the heat and are prevented from re-infusing 1200 mL's of blood on
the rest day.

Turns out Tommy D is the best stage...
Forum: Racing July 17th 11, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Worst recall ever - Exploding Balls Syndrome

Anton Berlin wrote:

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/04/bikes-and-tech/product-recall-rapha-recalls-chamois-cream_166260

Reminds me of the time I mixed up Preparation H and the...
Forum: Racing July 16th 11, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Voeckler is a bad habit.

Frederick the Great wrote:

Voeckler is as a bad habit.
Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

--
Old Fritz

Voeckler's a faggot and he will be outed when the grade in the road
steepens. ...
Forum: Racing July 16th 11, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Mistrial in Clemens case

BL wrote:

On 7/14/2011 2:11 PM, atriage wrote:
On 14/07/2011 19:03, --D-y wrote:

Seems the prosecutors are just plain ate up with "We knew he was
doping". Well, maybe they won't...
Forum: Racing July 16th 11, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
For god's sake don't they have any drugs that can help this man ?

Vagina Gorilla wrote:

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest/529363/vinokourov-s-career-looks-to-be-over-after-tour-crash.html

This one too

Forum: Racing July 16th 11, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
NASCAR Floyd

"Alberto's Coach is my Former Drug Dealer"

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/25954415#news/Graham_Bensinger_InDepth/25954415
Forum: Racing July 14th 11, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
I bet you....

Jimmy July wrote:

On 7/13/2011 11:22 AM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Anna Hansen can take Shaquille down to the base........with that mouth
of hers that is the size of an international airport...
Forum: Racing July 14th 11, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Wot?! No Liz Hatch?

Uncle Dave wrote:

I'll admit it, I'm just not emotionally equipped to be a regular here,
but I've had an uneasy feeling throughout my current sojourn. I just
realised what it is. A whole...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Stapleton is a dope

atriage wrote:

On 13/07/2011 21:18, MagillaGorilla wrote:

**** everyone in this sport,

You can't mean everyone, I mean surely not the saintly Pat McQuaid as well...
I'm shocked.
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Stapleton is a dope

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/07/news/no-highroad-team-sponsorship-announcement-yet_183778

Notice how Stapleton tries to sell the team's entire marketing value on
Caveman's frivolous wins, but...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
In RAAM news...

Choppy Warburton wrote:

On Jul 13, 1:47*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Opinions?

FAT wrote:

Got up close to a Trek Madone SSL 6.5 yesterday. Unreal lightness. (I may
have mentioned that I have a line on his 2011 SSL 6.7 at the end of the
season, if I want it.) Then saw...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
In RAAM news...

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

This is late, but Leah Goldstein was the fastest woman in RAAM.
Chapeau.*

*Notwithstanding that, I still think RAAM is a ludicrous sleep-
deprivation contest.

Cool. ...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
I bet you....

Anna Hansen can take Shaquille down to the base........with that mouth
of hers that is the size of an international airport long term...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Ale-Jet: wut?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

From today's sprint finish:

28 Alessandro Petacchi (Ita) Lampre - ISD

I know he's not the Ale-Jet of yore, able to win at will, but isn't
this the kind of...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
The faggotization of pro cycling

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/tour-de-france-tech-thomas-voecklers-colnago-c59

This chimp Voeckler has his mp3 player full of songs from Menudo and the
Back Street Boys. If I were in the...
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
MEMO to Chrissy Horner....

Throw out the unused blood bags - they're only good for 45 days in the
fridge.

Thanks,

Magilla
Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Why do they keep crashing?

Frederick the Great wrote:

Why do they keep crashing? We expect
some crashes in the first week, but
there appears to be no slacking off
in the crash rate. Well, statistics
do not lie.

Forum: Racing July 13th 11, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Cadel bores to the championship!

Dumbass wrote:

I rooting for Cadel to win. And win in style, by never even trying to
pass the leader. Just like a big puppy dog on a lease,

Of course, he'd need some luck in the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500