Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susan Walker
Forum: Racing December 3rd 09, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Susan Walker
Something for the doctors, the dopers, the anti-dopers, the perverts...

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8420252

"A 33-yr-old white male presented with bloody diarrhea, leukocytosis,
and left lower quadrant direct and rebound tenderness...
Forum: Racing November 29th 09, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Susan Walker
No subject was specified.

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Women - [Koksijde] World Cup

1. Marianne Vos (NED), Dsb Bank-Nederland Bloeit, in 38:02
2. Daphny Van den Brand (NED), at 0:01
3. Katherine Compton (USA), Planet...
Forum: Racing November 28th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By Susan Walker
Cyclocross

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/compton-ready-to-stomp-on-cross-world-cup

[...]
"My asthma has gotten worse in the last year. I've been...
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Susan Walker
stocking (warning: boring)

http://www.king5.com/sports/World-class-cyclist-promotes-sport-at-young-riders-benefit-70427067.html
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By Susan Walker
Cyclocross

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Katie Cop-Out is the women's equivalent to JP. Watch...she'll tank again at
worlds just like she did last year. The only reason she wins so much is
because women's cross...
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Susan Walker
International Masters Race Promotion Opportunities

wrote:
I've been thankful for trigeeks ever since I saw the pics of Eliza
Dushku changing out of a wet suit at an event.

Was it a "1/20th" event? Good god....
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Susan Walker
Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Trdina (aka "burt hoovis")

So can we out you, too?
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 56
Posted By Susan Walker
Liz Hatch Does Doggie Style?

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for...
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By Susan Walker
Cyclocross

Op 27-11-09 8:01, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In terms of the racers, it's just not close: the top 10 or 20 racers in
the world are doing Super Prestige and World Cups. Jonathan Page did
score an...
Forum: Racing November 27th 09, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Susan Walker
Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

Op 26-11-09 23:40, Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
On Nov 26, 2:15 pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Last comment http://i49.tinypic.com/15duna1.jpg

Funny.
Don't let that guy have any...
Forum: Racing November 26th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Susan Walker
Radio**** Roster Sucks Monkey Dick

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Time to depose Kirsten Armstrong again...

Last comment http://i49.tinypic.com/15duna1.jpg
Forum: Racing November 26th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 56
Posted By Susan Walker
Liz Hatch Does Doggie Style?

RicodJour wrote:
How could someone coach an athlete of the opposite gender, watch them
sweating and straining, feeling up their bodies for injuries (you know
you would), and popping into the...
Forum: Racing November 24th 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Susan Walker
Liz Hatch

bar wrote:
one of these is not like the others:
http://www.lottoladiescycling.be/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=46&Itemid=2

Koedooder, the only one with serious (not...
Forum: Racing November 24th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Susan Walker
It ain't over yet

z wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-astana-tourlicense&prov=ap&type=lgns

Johan sez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNWFCWYVZto
Forum: Racing November 24th 09, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Susan Walker
You Know Cycling is a Redneck Sport When...

wrote:
On Nov 23, 5:01 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
Well, I know who started that salutation but it was the non-native speakers
who didn't understand that he was a blithering...
Forum: Racing November 24th 09, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Susan Walker
New RBR Poll - Have you ever crossed the yellow line?

Robert Chung wrote:
All of the women I've ever dated did.

Score!
Forum: Racing November 23rd 09, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Susan Walker
Lizzy Borden Hatchet Wins the Lottery

The film is online "until midnight" (not sure which timezone) at
http://vimeo.com/7753359 password: cyclefilm. Order at
http://www.cyclefilm.com/shop
Forum: Racing November 22nd 09, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Susan Walker
Belgian cycling review of the year

Mostly in Dutch (Flemish),
part 1 http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.639209
part 2 http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.639212
Forum: Racing November 22nd 09, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
Posted By Susan Walker
Lance Doping History

MagillaGorilla wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/16226502/Lance-Armstrong-Doping-History

What a horrible interface. Is it the same as
http://cyclingintro2.webs.com/CyclingIntro6.pdf (6.1 MB)? As...
Forum: Racing November 22nd 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Susan Walker
Innocence Project (Cycling Division)

WTF wrote:
"Amit Ghosh" wrote:
i think pro cycling should be banned - there's no reason that a person
should get paid any money at all for racing a bicycle.

I disagree. There should be a...
Forum: Racing November 21st 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Susan Walker
I'm gonna take my ball and go home

bar wrote:
"If removed from the London Games in 2012, along with the men's
Madison and Points Race, Phinney has threatened to turn his back on
the velodrome and concentrate on a career in...
Forum: Racing November 21st 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Posted By Susan Walker
Velonews defends the pursuit - and I god damn agree 100%

Bob Schwartz wrote:
P.Chisholm wrote:
The difference is that women can compete equally with men in sailing.
This is Olympic Title 9 in action. Sailing, now THAT'S an exciting
spectator...
Forum: Racing November 21st 09, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Susan Walker
stocking (warning: boring)

heather wrote:
Anyway, don't be jealous- If it was you in there instead of him, I'm
pretty sure I would have still been across the street hiding.

But for all the right reasons.
Forum: Racing November 21st 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Susan Walker
stocking (warning: boring)

Mark wrote:
http://www.theawl.com/2009/11/how-to-cook-a-****ing-steak

Hilarious.
Forum: Racing November 20th 09, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Susan Walker
stocking (warning: boring)

Bob Schwartz wrote:
heather wrote:
h, setting a new low for stockers everywhere.

A guy in our club pays the bills writing books. This is
not an easy thing to do, and along the way he's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500