WOT (Way off topic) by Sir Ridesalot
Can anyone here give me an English translation of the German word, "Vogelsang"? Thanks
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
12 28 Techniques
Of course we already know this fact by Bod[_5_]
When responses were analysed, cyclists were regarded as 13 per cent more intelligent than other sports people. And people also believed cyclists were, on...
Sad helmet incident by Radey Shouman
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-51139789 She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but,...
by Rolf Mantel[_2_] Go to last post
155 178 Techniques
THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.bicycles.tech/TIJZQMILtkA/M_8-cN7YxFoJ;context-place=topic/rec.bicycles.tech/ST4zkI8xqGw. I haven't checked the links...
How to wash your bicycle by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/video/cyclist-has-epic-wipeout-when-gigantic-wave-crashes-into-pier/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
More on the Helmet Impact Tests by Tom Kunich[_2_]
These helmets all appear to be of more or less equal size. This means that the "additional protection" against skull fracture in the tests is simply from more...
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
Training for Power by Tom Kunich[_5_]
As I probably misplaced in Andre's string, I have decided to train in the winter for power. I can't remember doing this before but I must have done so.. I had...
You’re not stuck in traffic, you are the traffic by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The story begins with a Bristol Post article that says there is "no end in sight" to the congestion and tailbacks on the A4174 ring road at Bromley...
Jury shown moment cyclist was run over by HGV by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: It was as the wagon exited the roundabout that I saw the cyclist being run over under the trailer of the wagon,” said car passenger Stephanie McManus,...
Cyclist lied to the Police about attack by MrCheerful
A cyclist who claimed he was attacked and robbed made the whole thing up. The waste of police time followed the 39-year-old’s lies that he was pounced on...
Yesterday 03:49 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
1 14 UK
Yet another cyclist ploughs into a parked car. by MrCheerful
In a statement, a spokesman for the force said: "We are appealing for witnesses to a collision between a cyclist and a parked car on Littondale near the...
Yesterday 03:35 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post