WOT (Way off topic) by Sir Ridesalot
Can anyone here give me an English translation of the German word, "Vogelsang"? Thanks
by Sepp Ruf Go to last post
12 28 Techniques
Of course we already know this fact by Bod[_5_]
When responses were analysed, cyclists were regarded as 13 per cent more intelligent than other sports people. And people also believed cyclists were, on...
Sad helmet incident by Radey Shouman
Girl, 4, died after bike helmet got caught on branch: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-51139789 She wasn't riding her bike at the time, but,...
by Rolf Mantel[_2_] Go to last post
155 178 Techniques
THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.bicycles.tech/TIJZQMILtkA/M_8-cN7YxFoJ;context-place=topic/rec.bicycles.tech/ST4zkI8xqGw. I haven't checked the links...
How to wash your bicycle by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/video/cyclist-has-epic-wipeout-when-gigantic-wave-crashes-into-pier/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
More on the Helmet Impact Tests by Tom Kunich[_2_]
These helmets all appear to be of more or less equal size. This means that the "additional protection" against skull fracture in the tests is simply from more...
Bicycle Parts in the News by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/man-shot-by-lapd-sergeant-in-culver-city-wielded-bicycle-part-not-gun-officials/ Is that thing loaded? Or are you? -- Andrew...
Training for Power by Tom Kunich[_5_]
As I probably misplaced in Andre's string, I have decided to train in the winter for power. I can't remember doing this before but I must have done so.. I had...