{Politics so we don't have to change the subject. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is...
Morrisons lorry driver ploughs through cycle lane wand by Simon Mason[_6_]
More poor driving by the so-called "experts". QUOTE: Haringey Council respond to photo of lorry driver knocking over cycle lane...
Today 12:40 AM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
9 30 UK
Taking the lane = hazard by Sir Ridesalot
I find it quite interesting that when I ride lane center on a two-way road with a single lane of traffic in each direction, that the most frequent hazard I...
Yesterday 11:39 PM
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
OT- covid-19 test at Leipzig concert Aug22- preliminary results? by patrick[_2_]
Apologies for the OT post but since I haven't found any results for the covid-19 spread test at an indoor concert that was held in Germany (Leipzig) Aug 22...
Yesterday 10:39 PM
by news18 Go to last post
5 22 Techniques
Vuelta a Espana stage 5 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 5 - Huesca Sabinanigo 1 Tim Wellens (Bel) Lotto Soudal 4:19:25 2 Guillaume Martin (Fra) Cofidis,...
Yesterday 09:35 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Giro d'Italia stage 20 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 20 - Alba Sestriere 1 Tao Geoghegan Hart (GBr) INEOS Grenadiers 4:52:45 2 Jai Hindley (Aus) Team Sunweb ...
Yesterday 09:32 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Handlebar bags by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Handlebar bags: Some of us like them. For some reasons, see "My PBP Bike: Rack and Bag" at https://www.renehersecycles.com/journal/ -- - Frank Krygowski
Near Miss of the Day 487: "This vehicle is turning left" (havingfirst pulled alongside you) by Simon Mason[_6_]
What a prat this dangerous driver is. Glad that he has been dealt with appropriately. QUOTE: Today’s near miss features a driver pulling alongside a cyclist...
Cyclists take over local paper's 'Me and My Motor' feature afterinundating them with bike submissions by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A local news series that features readers' cars has switched to cycling this week, after a number of cyclists inundated the submission page to be...
Which rims for Big Apple? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Anyone with experience of Scwalbe's Big Apple tyre? 1.Is it true that the Big Apple is a good substitute for a suspension fork and a suspended setpost? 2....
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post
24 460 Techniques
Drunken man an in court over crash that injured cyclist on A350 by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: An alleged drink-driver will appear before the crown court accused of knocking a cyclist off his bike. BMW M5 driver Anthony Adams, 47, is said to...
Network Rail in disbelief at level crossing stunt that gridlocked Cottingham by Simon Mason[_6_]
I didn't think that drivers drove past red lights. QUOTE: Network Rail has slammed the "shocking" Cottingham crash in which a driver collided with a level...
A bicycle built for two? by John B.[_3_]
A bicycle built for two :-? https://tolleystopics.com/2020/08/08/three-darwin-winners-and-a-runner-up/ -- Cheers, John B.
Yesterday 09:55 AM
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post