Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Wolff Den[_2_]
Forum: Marketplace January 11th 08, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By The Wolff Den[_2_]
WTB: Surly LHT 700c fork

On Jan 11, 1:01 am, wrote:
if all you want to sell is F/F I'd take a 58. :-)

Um, maybe

http://www.bikemannetwork.com/biking/p/FK0901

is what you seek?

MW
Forum: Marketplace January 8th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By The Wolff Den[_2_]
WTB Short Extension Quill Stem

I need a very short (40 mm or so) extension quill stem in serviceable
condition. Anyone have anything they can part with?

Thanks much, MW
Forum: Techniques December 4th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By The Wolff Den[_2_]
Campy 9spd crank and ft der shifting problems w 10 spd rear der

Perhaps you could describe the shifting "problems" with the front
derailleur and crankset?

And are all the components involved in serviceable condition?

MW

Sorry I meant to make it clear that...
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 07, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By The Wolff Den[_2_]
WTB Tandem Child Stoker Kit

I'm looking for a stoker kit to set up a child on the back of a road
tandem, rear seat tube is 1 1/8" with 130 BCD chain rings.

Please let me know if you have one gathering dust somewhere.

Thanks,...
Forum: Techniques October 11th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By The Wolff Den[_2_]
Friction shifting on a 9 speed cassette? Ease of shifting? Mounting?

Flipped over and reversed thumbies work well for me. It took a few
minutes to get used to shifting with the "wrong" or opposite hand.
I'd even suggest that the closer the cogs are together, the...
Forum: Techniques October 10th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By The Wolff Den[_2_]
Converting 8 speed Mavic hub to 9?

I have a set of older Mavic Cosmic clinchers with what I thought was
an 8 speed Campy cassette body on it when I bought them (used) several
years back. Front and rear wheels are 16 aero spokes,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6