Article about SRAM in Forbes by [email protected]
Interesting article on the evolution of...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
36 185 Techniques
Time that all vehicles have number plates and insurance by MrCheerful
Pedestrian punched and shoved into road by scum cyclist https://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/17916708.man-punched-pushed-road-cyclist-birkenhead/
How to stiffen too soft toe-straps? by Sir Ridesalot
Anyone here know a way to stiffen leather toe-straps without wrecking them? Cheers
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
11 56 Techniques
Invitations by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I must have been more important than I remember. I've been getting invitations to things like Stanford University Alumni and Friends luncheon for science...
Today 12:01 AM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
6 31 Techniques
Thug nabbed after hit and run by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist has reacted angrily to the punishment handed out to a driver he says left him for dead on the roadside. Jordan Goundry, 27, of Hillcrest,...
Yesterday 11:22 PM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
2 7 UK
cycling in Chicago by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/suntimes/gunman-bicycle-shoots-woman-near-loop -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
A Dog's Prayer by Simon Jester
And when he goes to Heaven To St Peter he will tell Another Little Dog reporting Sir I've served my time with...
Jay by Tim McNamara
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 09:51:31 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich wrote: When you are a Great Recession denying father humper... You do know that...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
by NFN Smith[_2_] Go to last post
1,027 202,831 General
Thug jailed after crying his eyes out by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "A young man asked police for a moment to "cry his eyes out" when he was arrested for leading officers on a high speed pursuit through north...
Trollfest: How dangerous is Corbyn really? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Everyone interested knows that I don't think there's much daylight between the "opposition" and currently "ruling"* parties in most European States. But, until...
Enough is enough by Simon Jester
We have a great road network, unfortunately it is infested with cars. I suggest we stop issuing any more driving licences. New drivers can put their name on a...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post