Showing results 1 to 25 of 255
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: marika
Forum: General May 28th 21, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By marika
One up, one down

On Friday, May 28, 2021 at 1:16:37 PM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
One up:

On Saturday, I unshipped my chain. I not only remembered that when
the chain falls completely outside the...
Forum: General May 10th 21, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By marika
Today's ride

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 1:21:44 PM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
Today I learned that unless it's actully below the freezing point, it
is *not* too early in the spring to start carrying ice.

Forum: General May 2nd 21, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By marika
Spring sproings

On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9:31:48 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
Thursday, 8 April 2021

Yesterday I dashed out for chicken makhani,

I do not think I will ever enjoy chicken but since I was...
Forum: General May 2nd 21, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By marika
Saturday

On Monday, March 22, 2021 at 10:19:14 PM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
Sunday, 21 March 2021

Every time I dress for the bike, I think that I'll miss those five
extra pockets when it's warm...
Forum: UK May 2nd 09, 11:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 115
Posted By marika
Do *You* Hate Motorists? Take The Test

"Phil W Lee" phil(at)lee-family(dot)me(dot)uk wrote in message

Even better then - painting a cycle lane will leave the road too
narrow for...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 1st 08, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 142
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

This lone eagle of which I speak must also reside on a mountain top
isolated from...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 1st 08, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 164
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

This lone eagle of which I speak must also reside on a mountain top
isolated from...
Forum: Social Issues December 1st 08, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 153
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

This lone eagle of which I speak must also reside on a mountain top
isolated from...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 150
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

This lone eagle of which I speak must also reside on a mountain top
isolated from...
Forum: Social Issues December 1st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 185
Posted By marika
I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"Dane Buson" wrote in message

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 1st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 187

"Dane Buson" wrote in message

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server...
Forum: UK December 1st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 171

"Dane Buson" wrote in message

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 12:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 189

"Dane Buson" wrote in message

Hello again, I took a wee hiatus when I couldn't be arsed to reconfigure
my leafnode server...
Forum: Recumbent Biking December 1st 08, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 164
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Marika

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"marika" wrote in message

Yeah I was really looking...
Forum: General November 30th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 150
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Mr. Sherman and I have a perfect understanding of one another - which is
more than...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 30th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 164
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Mr. Sherman and I have a perfect understanding of one another - which is
more than...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 30th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 142
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Mr. Sherman and I have a perfect understanding of one another - which is
more than...
Forum: Social Issues November 30th 08, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 153
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Mr. Sherman and I have a perfect understanding of one another - which is
more than...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 30th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 164
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Ed Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 10:04 pm, Tom Sherman

Er...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 30th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 142
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else
either as far as...
Forum: Social Issues November 30th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 153
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else
either as far as...
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 30th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 164
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else
either as far as...
Forum: General November 30th 08, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 150
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Tom Sherman, to his credit, has never kill filed me - or anyone else
either as far as...
Forum: Social Issues November 29th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 153
Posted By marika
The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

I have noted of late a halo about my head.

you simply fastenened your chin strap on your...
Forum: General November 29th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley