Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter by Tom Kunich[_5_]
OK, I just went out and weighed my road bikes again. Just like I would walk out the door with. Basso Loto - this is the final year of production and used...
It's half my fault but your fault is the greater by Modesty
A pedestrian gets hits by a cyclist. The case goes to court and the judge decides that because the pedestrian was using her phone and not looking-out when she...
Yesterday 06:32 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
9 33 UK
Hot rodding e-bikes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seems it's easy to modify an e-bike to travel up to about 45...
Bicycle statistics by AK[_2_]
I found some interesting info here. They do not list the percentage of those wearing helmets who died. Looks like those bike lanes are fairly...
by sms Go to last post
171 724 Techniques
Protecting yourself by Andy
I have thought about carrying a short range cell phone jammer while biking. I have given it careful thought. But when traveling as a passenger I increasingly...
I need a DOUBLE curved clamp-on cable guide by Sir Ridesalot
I need a double curved clamp-on cable guide that will fit a vintage bike with a standard size downtube. This cable guide will be at the bottom brake. Here's a...