Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 21trumpets
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 16th 12, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By 21trumpets
Very Expensive to Buy a Recumbent in Canada - read.905.ew

On Aug 19, 7:54*pm, "Randy Kehrt" wrote:
Suggest that YOU take a trip to Stevens Point, WI which is near
Canada and visit the sto

Forum: Recumbent Biking August 19th 12, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By 21trumpets
Very Expensive to Buy a Recumbent in Canada - read.905.ew

I really would like to ride a recumbent bicycle. I've only seen one,
ever, in my life. It was red, and went by so fast I didn't really get
a good look at it until I found one like it on the www. I...
Forum: Techniques August 21st 09, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By 21trumpets
Do Most Riders Really Need So Many Gear Choices?

I recently fixed up an older three speed bicyle. The kind where you
shift the gears with your thumb and the gears are internal in the rear
hub. I guess there's many manufacturers of this at one time....
Forum: Techniques August 5th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By 21trumpets
My First Flat Tire in Over Ten Years, But lucky.

I knew being polite and moving right off the sidewalk onto the
shoulder of the road was not a good idea. But I biked the loose
gravel, sharpe stones and whatever else collects on the shoulder of
the...
Forum: UK August 5th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 61
Posted By 21trumpets
Do you enjoy the ride on the road, or just survive it?

On Aug 5, 1:28*pm, ComandanteBanana wrote:
You know, there's people who ride a bull and enjoy it, and there are
cyclists out there (messengers and other daredevils)...
Forum: Techniques July 16th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By 21trumpets
need new rear rack for my Electra Amsterdam

On Jul 15, 7:10*pm, Jay wrote:
My OEM rear rack has broken, on the weld which joins the horizontal
piece to one of the vertical supports. I don't want to buy an exact
Forum: Techniques July 14th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By 21trumpets
Bicycle Carrier Name - Annoying

If I'm looking for a bicycle seat, I will find seats only made for
bicycles.
If I'm looking for a bicycle pedal, I will find pedals only made for
bicycles.
But if I'm looking for a bicycle carrier, I...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7