Carbon Fiber wheels and braking by Mark Cleary[_3_]
I have always road basic aluminum clincher wheels. Every once in awhile I get an urge to try CF wheels. First of all is that a bad idea do they really do much...
New Tactical Cycling Maneuver by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/a-seattle-cop-rode-his-bike-over-a-protesters-head-during/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
One more idiot bicyclist by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/marriage-proposal-on-brooklyn-bridge-goes-exactly-as-youd-expect/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Yesterday 03:44 PM
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
2 14 Techniques
Near Miss of the Day 474: "It's more fun to drive straight at a cyclist" by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: "More than enough room for an bike and a car, but it's more fun to drive at the cyclist I guess!" That was the reaction of road.cc reader Dave when he...
Front Brake LH or RH? by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/rose-bikes-puts-uk-bike-sales-on-hold-over-brake-rules/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
I approved of a road bike on a sidewalk. by Joy Beeson
This afternoon, I looked across the street, saw a road bike on the sidewalk, and told my companion the rider was doing right. Those narrow tires slice into...