Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: phil
Forum: Rides July 15th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By phil
fenders?

I've seen a number of references of late to installing fenders on my
bike. I have an old Panasonic touring warhorse that takes me
everywhere. I frequently box it for air shopping.

Questions:

Would...
Forum: Rides January 17th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 10
Posted By phil
caribbean bicycling opportunities?

On Jan 14, 8:15 am, "Papa Tom" wrote:
I've always been disappointed when asking this same question, as I never get
any enthusiastic responses about the islands I...
Forum: Rides January 14th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 10
Posted By phil
caribbean bicycling opportunities?

Looking to spend 5-7 days on either Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Guadeloupe,
Aruba or Antigua. Would like to spend part of that time cycling,
either around the island or from a home base. I don't hear much...
Forum: Rides January 13th 08, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By phil
bike hand pump - recommendation/experience/alternative?

I've long carried a full-frame zefal hp x3 pump for emergency tire
inflations - however, I don't have any part of the frame available due
to several water bottle cages and some other frame...
Forum: Rides January 28th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 22
Posted By phil
italy or denmark?

Thanks - is there a particular ride you an recommend in the Veneto/
Piedmont area? (book, self-guided tour, your own, etc.)

On Jan 28, 12:45 pm, "dorkypants" wrote:
On Jan...
Forum: Rides January 28th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 22
Posted By phil
italy or denmark?

Thanks - is there are particular ride you can recommend? We want to
cycle self-guided in September - probably 1 - 2 weeks of cycling.

On Jan 28, 11:45 am, sally wrote:
"phil"...
Forum: Rides January 28th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 22
Posted By phil
italy or denmark?

Am looking for a country for my second europe cycle trip. Last time
did Burgundy region of France - self-guided. Wonderful. Now I'm torn
between Italy and Denmark. Italy, for the landscapes - olive...
Forum: Rides October 22nd 06, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By phil
oklahoma bike tour ideas

Hi I'm interested in a 1-2 week self-contained tour in Oklahoma -
seeking route ideas. Also, want to know thoughts on this tour idea:
start in Tulsa, Rt. 75-alt or other roads to Okmulgee, then 62...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8