Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Trevor[_3_]
Forum: UK September 27th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Trevor[_3_]
A pain in the bum

Having recently been unable to enjoy walking due to a hip problem I would
have loved to have done more cycying but in a lifetime of cycvling I've
always found it very uncomfortable on the derriere...
Forum: UK September 9th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Trevor[_3_]
SLime/self healing tubes

Well blow me and none of the 4/5 cycle shops I contacted mentioned that.

"Pete Biggs" wrote in
message...
Forum: UK September 9th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Trevor[_3_]
SLime/self healing tubes

Anyone know if it's possible to buy self healing inner tubes size 27x1.25 ?
Have emailed several online cycle shops and none of them had them. Are they
just not available?
Forum: UK April 24th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Trevor[_3_]
Altura Arran Rack Bag

"Pete Biggs" wrote in
message ...
Peter Clinch wrote:
Pete Biggs wrote:

Also consider one of...
Forum: UK April 23rd 08, 09:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Trevor[_3_]
Altura Arran Rack Bag

I'm fancying buying one of these as my 25 yr old Karrimor pannier bag has
finally given in. I have a rear rack with a flat plate on it. Am I right in
assuming this bag is designed to fit on one of...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5