Showing results 1 to 25 of 399
Search took 1.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Woland99
Forum: Techniques May 18th 10, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Woland99
are there any noteworthy iPhone apps for biking?

Howdy - my old Garmin Edge is falling apart so before pulling a
trigger on newer version I thought that perhaps I should check some
iPhone apps - besides it may be good to have iPhone as a backup...
Forum: Techniques August 7th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 107
Posted By Woland99
OT - Now playing in a town hall near you...

On Aug 7, 2:54*pm, "D'ohBoy" wrote:
Reagan. *Man, couldn't the goppers come up with a better idol? *Oh
wait, yah, 30 years of cold war comes to fruition and he gets tagged
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 09, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Woland99
chondromalacia - swimming (fins) question

On Jul 2, 1:52*am, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,

*Woland99 wrote:
Howdy -...
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 09, 11:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Woland99
chondromalacia - swimming (fins) question

On Jul 2, 12:30*am, "* * Chas" (remove
spamski to e-mail me) wrote:
"Woland99" wrote in message

Forum: Techniques July 2nd 09, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Woland99
chondromalacia - swimming (fins) question

On Jul 1, 8:47*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
Woland99 wrote:
Howdy - I was diagnosed (via MRI) with mild chondromalacia in one of
my knees.
So I will have to take...
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 09, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
Posted By Woland99
chondromalacia - swimming (fins) question

Howdy - I was diagnosed (via MRI) with mild chondromalacia in one of
my knees.
So I will have to take some time off the bike and I am looking for
some other
endurance building sport to keep in shape....
Forum: Techniques May 13th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Woland99
Mounting bottle cage rack on Brooks B17

On May 8, 10:39*pm, SMS wrote:
Woland99 wrote:
I bought MInoura SBH bottle cage rack - to mount water bottles
behind the saddle but the rails on B17 are...
Forum: Techniques May 9th 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 8, 7:30*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On May 9, 12:45*am, Woland99 wrote:

I bought MInoura SBH bottle cage rack - to mount water bottles
behind...
Forum: Techniques May 9th 09, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Woland99
Mounting bottle cage rack on Brooks B17

I bought MInoura SBH bottle cage rack - to mount water bottles
behind the saddle but the rails on B17 are separated far too wide
for the SBH to clamp onto the rails.
Is there any similar cage rack...
Forum: Techniques May 1st 09, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

On Apr 30, 7:01*pm, "(PeteCresswell)" wrote:
Per Woland99:

- small enough to keep it on a bike for most short rides
- yet big enough for say 80+ miles unsupported ride.
Forum: Techniques April 30th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

On Apr 30, 1:24*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
*Peter Cole wrote:

I just put a trunk bag on a...
Forum: Techniques April 30th 09, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

On Apr 30, 8:26*am, Peter Cole wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,
*Woland99...
Forum: Techniques April 30th 09, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

On Apr 30, 10:13*am, wrote:
On Apr 29, 1:24*pm, Woland99 wrote:

Howdy - I am considering adding Carradice Barley saddlebag to my
Forum: Techniques April 30th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

On Apr 30, 8:26*am, Peter Cole wrote:
Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,
*Woland99...
Forum: Techniques April 30th 09, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

On Apr 29, 11:57*pm, Tim McNamara wrote:
In article
,

*Woland99 wrote:
Howdy...
Forum: Techniques April 29th 09, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

Howdy - I am considering adding Carradice Barley saddlebag to my
touring
bike (Novara Randonee). The idea is to have a bag that is small enough
that
can be kept on a bike most of the time yet large...
Forum: Techniques April 29th 09, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

Howdy - I am considering getting Carradice Barley bag for my touring
bike
(Novara Randonee). I hope that it will provide somewhat flexible
storage
- small enough to keep it on a bike for most short...
Forum: General April 29th 09, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Woland99
question about Carradice saddlebags (Barley)

Howdy - I am considering getting Carradice Barley bag for my touring
bike
(Novara Randonee). I hope that it will provide somewhat flexible
storage
- small enough to keep it on a bike for most short...
Forum: Techniques April 20th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Woland99
Need Help with Pannier Rack

On Apr 20, 4:25*pm, Eric Bohn wrote:
I'm looking to do some extended loaded touring and would like to put
two sets of pannier bags on the rear rack. *I've taken some
Forum: Techniques March 27th 09, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Woland99
MS in Creationism

On Mar 20, 12:58*pm, wrote:
Creation science and evolution have one thing in common - you need to
take each on faith, because there is NO current evidence that
progressive...
Forum: Techniques March 4th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Woland99
Software for creating a simple map for a bike ride?

Howdy - is there a software that would allow creation of a simplified
map
for a bike ride? Technically one can use any of the web tools - eg.
MapMyRide
and then print the resulting map but chances...
Forum: Techniques February 27th 09, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 77
Posted By Woland99
Fixies?

On Feb 27, 11:17*am, "Papa Tom" wrote:
OK, I've decided to butcher up the MTB and make myself a single speed.
Hopefully, it will be a better ride than my beach...
Forum: Techniques February 27th 09, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 77
Posted By Woland99
Fixies?

On Feb 27, 8:57*am, "

The review actually said it was an OK bike if you had the mechanical
aptitude to fix it...
Forum: Techniques February 19th 09, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Woland99
Which shoe?

On Feb 16, 3:43*pm, Bill wrote:
Good evening,

I have been wondering about which set of shoes that I should try,

I will probably not answer your problem but I have similar...
Forum: Techniques February 11th 09, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Woland99
SIDI shoes - how long should they last ?

On Feb 10, 5:32*pm, "Jay" wrote:
"John Everett" wrote in message

... (snip)
A...