Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bentracer and Bentrider[_2_]
Forum: General April 11th 10, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Ultegra shifter problem

On Apr 11, 4:10*pm, gary wrote:
i have a problem with my shifter that started at the end of last fall
that i think i know what the problem is but am looking for
Forum: Techniques March 23rd 10, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 23
A proper floor pump

On Mar 22, 6:37*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
I have a mini-frame pump (Topeak Peak DX) that works but is
inconvenient to support on the valve because I use very big tyres (Big
Forum: Techniques March 21st 10, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Removing decals, part deux: What works

On Mar 21, 2:17*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
Of all the ideas offered, the first one I tried, modified by a wrinkle
of my own, worked, so I don't know how well the others would...
Forum: General February 20th 10, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 20, 12:21*pm, " wrote:
I am looking for a good weather commuting bike (100 miles per week)
for Chicago city streets. My Electra Amsterdam Royal8 has...
Forum: Techniques February 11th 09, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Stiffer springs for front derailleur?

On Feb 10, 4:13*pm, Larry wrote:
Hello,

Been a while since I last posted....

I have a Tiagra front derailleur on my friction, bar-end shifter
equipped commuter...
Forum: Marketplace December 15th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 11
Question Regarding Shimano STI Levers

On Dec 15, 1:46*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
I have been looking at bikes with Shimano 9-Speed levers on them.

I bought the original 8-Speed levers (I had the second set in...
Forum: Techniques November 7th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Custom Road Forks?

Hello:
does anyone knows who builds custom aluminum and Titanium road forks?
Forum: Recumbent Biking November 3rd 08, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
New! 700c x 20"406 Wheelset

FS: New! 700c x 20"406 Wheelset with Shimano Ultegra 10sp hubs,can
also be used with 8 and 9sp cassettes, 32 hole rear and 28 hole
front.
Both wheels are handbuilt with Silver Stainless steel 14...
Forum: Marketplace November 3rd 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
FS: New Shimano 105 9sp Brake/Shift Levers

For sale:
New pair of Shimano 105 9sp Brake/Shift Levers for double
cranks,Levers only, no cables or housing.
Price, $150.00 shipped to the lower 48 US States.
Forum: Marketplace September 15th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
FS: Vredestein 700x23c Yellow Fortezza Tri Comp Tires

For Sale:
Vredestein 700x23c Yellow Fortezza Tri Comp Tires 175 psi
Price $42.00 Ea. Shipped to the lower 48 states
I have 5 availble.
Forum: Marketplace September 10th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel w Ceramic Bearings

Used only once for 50mi Renn 650c Disc TT Rear Shimano Clincher Wheel
w Ceramic Bearings and Panaracer Evo Extreme 23c tire and tube.

Price $475.00 shipped to the lower 48 US states.
Forum: Marketplace June 29th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
New 1 1/8" Black Chris King Threadless Headset

I have for sale a New 1 1/8" Black Chris King Threadless Headset for
$105.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.
Forum: General February 7th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
The Chicago Way

On Feb 7, 4:35*am, Paul Turner wrote:
From yesterday's Tribune:

Chicago bicyclists, Mayor Daley knows your pain.

The mayor introduced an ordinance Wednesday that would...
Forum: Techniques January 29th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 16
SIDI Dominator Mega

On Jan 29, 12:11*pm, wrote:
I just bought a pair of SIDI Dominator Mega off the web. Unfortunately
for me the shoe feels a little narrow. *I am wondering whether I was
sent a...
Forum: Marketplace December 31st 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
New! Ultegra 10sp 12-23 cassette

New in box Ultegra 10sp 12-23 cassette price $56.00 shipped to the 48
lower states.
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15