Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beach Runner[_2_]
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 10th 18, 03:44 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 29
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Does anyone post anything about recumbent bikes here?

On Monday, April 11, 2005 at 6:44:27 AM UTC-7, mugwump wrote:
It looks like the couple a-holes who were mucking this place up have
left, but I guess they chased off everyone else before they...
Forum: Recumbent Biking April 13th 14, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Turner Lite USS SWB Excellent condition Pain free comfortable riding.

Hello,

I've had this baby for about a decade. I had gained a TON of weight and
couldn't do my old style running and such. Obviously, this is impact free.
The underseat steering works great and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 10th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Changing derailer changes balance

I brought my bike in for a tune up, (replace the tires)

He cut off but left the cable for the no longer made Shimano,
and added a fingertip resistance shifter). Maybe from having one
fingertip...
Forum: General June 2nd 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Looking for a route from The American River Parkway to Davis

The American River parkway leading into Savramento is wonderful

Davis is bicycle city.

But how do I cocnnect the Davis to the American River Parkway.

Is there a route from The parkway to Davis,...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Looking for a route from The American River Parkway to Davis

The American River parkway leading into Savramento is wonderful

Davis is bicycle city.

But how do I ocnnect the two

Is there a route from The parkway to Davis, getting easily as...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 16th 07, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off all the time?

On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:
Beach Runner who? wrote:
This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I...
Forum: Techniques August 16th 07, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
Beach Runner who? wrote:
This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I...
Forum: General August 16th 07, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
Beach Runner who? wrote:
This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 15th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Obviously Ed Dolan...
Forum: Techniques August 15th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Obviously Ed Dolan...
Forum: General August 15th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Obviously Ed Dolan...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 9th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 14
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Recumbent Shop near Sacramento/Davis

On Jul 3, 8:33 am, "gotbent" wrote:
"Beach Runner" wrote in message

Excuse me...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 3rd 07, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 14
Posted By Beach Runner[_2_]
Recumbent Shop near Sacramento/Davis

Excuse me for interrupting the Dolan raves to ask something related to
this group.

As a California transplant, Davis seems to be quite the bicycle
paradise (albiet they do need
to better consider...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13