Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eric[_4_]
Forum: UK February 7th 09, 10:10 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Eric[_4_]
Any Way to Charge an iPhone?

Hello,

On Feb 7, 9:49*am, aigle_de_la_route
wrote:
I'm planning 'The Big One', and taking my iPhone with me. *

'The Big One', is that a trip across the US?...
Forum: UK January 31st 09, 02:51 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Eric[_4_]
Guides, maps, GPS tips for cycling in Lowestoft area?

Hello Andrew, LeeG, the Haywards and everyone else,

Thanks for your suggestions. More suggestions are still welcome.

OpenStreetMap seems like a great initiative. Unfortunately,
it seems like...
Forum: UK January 29th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Eric[_4_]
Guides, maps, GPS tips for cycling in Lowestoft area?

Hello everyone,

This summer we're going on holiday to Lowestoft and I think I'll take
my recumbent bicycle with me. I love cycling, but I hate stopping
to look at the map all the time (being a...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3