Opinions of Gates Carbon Drive system? by [email protected]
I searched dutifully, but couldn't find a thread on this. (I believe Andre might have a bike with Carbon Drive; not sure.) Has this been discussed here? I...
WHOOPS! Mountain-biker dies after collapsing at country park (UK) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
Evolution in action! Mike http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/mountain-biker-dies-after-collapsing-799924 Mountain-biker dies after...
Today 02:43 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 11 Mountain Biking
Discs by Tosspot[_3_]
Why do they have holes in them? Car discs don't, motorbike discs don't, aircraft discs don't. Why do bicycle discs have them?