Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rich Clark
Forum: General August 19th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By Rich Clark
?Airdyne Pro, NOT the great old Airdyne?

"sammy" sammy@toast wrote in message
Hi,

I did a newsgroup search for the Schwinn "Airdyne Pro" and didn't come up
with much. It is...
Forum: General August 19th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to pdx.general,or.politics,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.true-crime,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 680
Posted By Rich Clark
Helmets: was Raged motorist strikes two cyclists

"Curt" wrote in message

"Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman" wrote in message

Forum: General July 16th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Rich Clark
Why are most older people brush passers?

"fred" wrote in message

The only driver scarier is a 16 yearold with 3 friends in his father's
car.

Dad's car is more likely to...
Forum: General July 13th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich Clark
Zip-tie fender mounts: a story.

"Luigi de Guzman" wrote in message
I was a bit sore after yesterday's ride, so I spent a day in idleness, er,
recovery. I set myself...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 2nd 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Rich Clark
Ergonomics and cruiser bikes

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
On Jul 1, 11:22 am, R.D. Clark wrote:
However,...
Forum: General June 23rd 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Rich Clark
Judging cyclist's competency by their outfit

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:26:08 GMT, Luigi de Guzman
wrote:

On Sat,...
Forum: General June 1st 07, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 41
Posted By Rich Clark
Do you use a mirror and which type?

"Pete Derkowski" wrote in message

Wondering what other road riders use... is there a decent mirror that
plugs into the...
Forum: General May 30th 07, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By Rich Clark
hit by r turn car in cross walk got ticket help

wrote in message
On May 27, 4:45 pm, inventor wrote:
hit by r turn car in cross walk got...
Forum: General May 26th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Rich Clark
Cafe Press inciting violence against cyclists

"Veloise" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Hard to believe you're selling product encouraging people to hurt &...
Forum: General May 16th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 21
Posted By Rich Clark
Question on wearing Spandex

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T!!!!!!

And yet these assholes always turn out to be football fans,...
Forum: General May 3rd 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 243
Posted By Rich Clark
Cyclist Road Rage

wrote in message
Roger Zoul wrote:
A speed limit of 45 mph does not make the road unsafe for cyclists.

Even...
Forum: General May 3rd 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 243
Posted By Rich Clark
Cyclist Road Rage

wrote in message

My contention is why persist to do it when it is not safe for both
cyclists and motorists, i.e...
Forum: General May 2nd 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 243
Posted By Rich Clark
Cyclist Road Rage

wrote in message
I am not a cyclist so would like to know if I did the right thing. I
drove home at 5:30 which is...
Forum: General April 28th 07, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Rich Clark
Flyte Bicycles gone?

"bobv" wrote in message
Wow, that is a very complete answer and a strong indication of their
demise. I
guess this...
Forum: General April 23rd 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By Rich Clark
David Byrne's bike stolen

"Ozark Bicycle" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 5:05 pm, "Rich Clark"...
Forum: General April 22nd 07, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By Rich Clark
David Byrne's bike stolen

"Ozark Bicycle" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 1:36 pm, rdclark wrote:
Forum: General April 22nd 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 30
Posted By Rich Clark
David Byrne's bike stolen

wrote in message
Claire, you really need to get a life.

You wish you had a life like Claire's.

Forum: General April 19th 07, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Rich Clark
Epi-pens

"Ron Wallenfang" wrote in message
Late last summer I had a severe allergic reaction to an insect sting -
Forum: General April 8th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Rich Clark
Trek Hybrids

"Gunny" wrote in message
I've been a biker since I got serious about biking when I lived in
Belgium some 25...
Forum: General April 6th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 41
Posted By Rich Clark
Spent my morning in the ER

"Bill" wrote in message

You are telling me that you ride on worse roads???

Everybody thinks "their" roads are the...
Forum: General April 6th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 41
Posted By Rich Clark
Spent my morning in the ER

"Gooserider" wrote in message
Today I was doing my normal commute, which I've done since 11/1/06. Most
of it is...
Forum: General March 9th 07, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 69
Posted By Rich Clark
Head Protection

"Dick Chambers" wrote in message
Having enjoyed a bicycle hire experience in the Cotswold Water Park
Forum: General March 7th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 50
Posted By Rich Clark
Knee problems, conflicting diagnosis, MRI

"James Fitch" jfitchatnapannetdotnet wrote in message

"Rich Clark" wrote in message
Forum: General March 7th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 50
Posted By Rich Clark
Knee problems, conflicting diagnosis, MRI

"Xchequer" wrote in message ...
quoted text

I had an issue when I was running where my knees had similar pain. It was
so bad that I couldn't bike...
Forum: General March 7th 07, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Rich Clark
Never seen this before - anyone else?

"brink" wrote in message
Out in Riverside, Calif., the city has made a change to one its roads -
and it's recent from what I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62