Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 4.60 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dwayne
Forum: Racing July 25th 11, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Dwayne
Post-TDF pic for Anton

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/races11/tdf11/tdf11st21eh-pilsner.jpg
Forum: Racing September 21st 10, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Dwayne
Interesting quotes from Basso

On Sep 21, 10:27*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Sep 21, 9:15*am, "Steve Freides" wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

Basso is a classy guy. *He probably would...
Forum: Racing September 18th 10, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Dwayne
Danielson and Zabriskie

GC after stage 20:

1. Vincenzo Nibali, Liquigas-Doimo , at
2. Ezequiel Mosquera, Xacobeo Galicia, at 41
3. Peter Velits, HTC-Columbia, at 3:02
4. Joaquin Rodriguez, Team Katusha, at 4:20
5. Frank...
Forum: Racing May 21st 10, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Dwayne
One for the Laffertys

On May 6, 2:16*am, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8662822.stm

You gotta read to the end for the reveal.
But it starts with:
----

*...
Forum: Racing April 26th 10, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Dwayne
The real reason Tyler was on DHEA?

On Apr 23, 7:04*pm, Phil H wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:01*am, Scott wrote:

On Apr 23, 10:08*am, bar wrote:

Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 70
Posted By Dwayne
Evans strikes back

On Sep 28, 4:37*pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Justin Lewis wrote:
appallingly

Wayhay!

Damn! I was just going to post "Bianchi are appaling," but you got
there...
Forum: Racing September 14th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 88
Posted By Dwayne
magilla and i called this one

On Sep 12, 7:49*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Time will tell, but he is on track to satisfy my prediction
algorithm of what has happened in the past is the most
Forum: Racing August 12th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Dwayne
Have the fanboys missed the boat?

On Aug 12, 10:56*am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
WTF!

First Danielson and now this!

I've been making sporadic TD trolls (with mediocre troll index
results), and...
Forum: Racing August 9th 09, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dwayne
Burgos 1. Valverde 2. Tondo 3. Danielson

On Aug 9, 11:14*am, DirtRoadie wrote:
TD 5th on stage, drops to 3rd overall
Hard to know what that means.
Is he on his way to great Vuelta form or does just not have the
Forum: Racing August 9th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By Dwayne
Burgos 1. Valverde 2. Tondo 3. Danielson

On Aug 9, 11:55*am, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
wrote:
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 08:14:16 -0700 (PDT), DirtRoadie

wrote:
TD 5th on stage,...
Forum: Racing August 8th 09, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Dwayne
1. Danielson 2. Pate 3. Markov

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/31st-vuelta-a-burgos-2-hc/stages/stage-4/results

Yowzah.
Forum: Racing August 5th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Dwayne
LANCE and FRAAM

On Aug 5, 3:53*pm, Dwayne wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:22*pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:

"Dwayne" wrote in message

Forum: Racing August 5th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Dwayne
LANCE and FRAAM

On Aug 5, 2:22*pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
"Dwayne" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Racing August 5th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Dwayne
LANCE and FRAAM

On Aug 5, 12:01*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Aug 5, 8:40*am, "Robert Chung"
wrote:

Robert Chung wrote:
Susan Walker wrote:
Forum: Racing July 25th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Dwayne
why TD on Tour de France coverage

TD must have the world's best press agent, judging from his media
exposure relative to race performance.
Forum: Racing July 11th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Dwayne
OT - MLB transactions

Thursday, July 9, 2009
TEAM
Chicago Cubs Optioned pitcher Kevin Hart to Iowa of the Pacific Coast
League (AAA); activated pitcher Jason Waddell from the 15-day disabled
list and optioned him to Iowa.
Forum: Racing July 2nd 09, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dwayne
Lafferty withdraws from chess election

Just got the July _Chess Life_ (US[Chess]CF monthly magazine). On page
8:

"Please be informed that Brian Lafferty has withdrawn from the
[executive board election] race."

Back to cycling?...
Forum: Racing June 25th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Dwayne
Garmin's boat anchor - AKA David Millar weighs down VdV's TdFChances.

After CVV's injuries, his fitness seems to be a pretty big question
mark, so I'm not sure Millar's inclusion will be a factor.

But the TD tifosi are *really* disappointed that there will...
Forum: Racing June 15th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Dwayne
Following in LA's...errr...footsteps!

On Jun 14, 6:46*pm, Scott wrote:
Why would my post make you think anything at all about A-Rod? *I was
only talking about the link as it was shown in the message,...
Forum: Racing June 14th 09, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Dwayne
Following in LA's...errr...footsteps!

On Jun 13, 8:10*pm, Scott wrote:
When I first saw the link, I thought it must be an article about Kate
Hudson dating a chick who looked like Lance's mom.

Reading...
Forum: Racing June 13th 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Dwayne
Tour de Suisse

On Jun 12, 5:37*pm, Andre wrote:
Should be interesting to see who comes out in the top ten.

Danielson will again be riding himself into form...but tifosi will
probably...
Forum: Racing October 18th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By Dwayne
tommy d: about to bust loose

On Oct 18, 3:05*am, Kyle Legate wrote:
bar wrote:
On Oct 17, 2:48 pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
bar wrote:
Lombardia...
Forum: Racing October 11th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Dwayne
Flaxseed oil???

On Oct 6, 1:52 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
So I'm thinkin', as I'm reading and hearing about Marion Jones admitting
steroid use, and yet again another athlete (Jones)...
Forum: Racing October 9th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Dwayne
SW Knight Seeks Windmill

On Oct 8, 1:20 am, "
wrote:
I feel some sympathy
for him - Masters Fatties and dopers are quite harmless compared
to chess players, just as RBR...
Forum: Racing September 27th 07, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Dwayne
Contador at Interbike- bad handler

On Sep 27, 4:07 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

His handler (manager?) would have none of it. The *only* thing he'd sign
would be one of two small "posters" (about 11x18...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73