Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FrancisHalsworthy
Forum: General June 27th 11, 11:13 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
"He is like all liberals that way ......

"He is like all liberals that way ... basically a self deluding thug"

Hm not quite sure that is right!!?
Forum: Mountain Biking June 27th 11, 11:11 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
What exactly was illegal about this, am I missing...

What exactly was illegal about this, am I missing something. It seems like a major over reaction!!
Forum: Social Issues June 24th 11, 08:55 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Ouch.. Impressive work by the emergency services...

Ouch.. Impressive work by the emergency services though!
Forum: Racing June 23rd 11, 02:02 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Great songs - both

Great songs - both
Forum: Social Issues June 23rd 11, 01:53 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
That is true. These horrific stories hit the...

That is true. These horrific stories hit the press and scare novice cyclists away from cycling. You rarely get a follow up!
Forum: Techniques June 22nd 11, 02:38 PM
Replies: 191
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
"During the work week, in the high rise...

"During the work week, in the high rise areas you seldom see bicycles;
in the housing estates they are quite common, both in the estates"

That used to be the case in London until relatively...
Forum: General June 22nd 11, 02:24 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Have you seen this:...

Have you seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLjMUTeMQr0

Absolute madness
Forum: Racing June 21st 11, 03:31 PM
Replies: 52
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
nice response

nice response
Forum: Mountain Biking June 21st 11, 03:25 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
cheer up chaps!

cheer up chaps!
Forum: Mountain Biking June 20th 11, 02:52 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
It is a good idea I think to where a helmet - If...

It is a good idea I think to where a helmet - If you wipe out it wont really protect you, but if you have a minor accident, where you bump your head, it offers good protection to brain injury.
Forum: Mountain Biking June 20th 11, 02:40 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Where is this aggression coming from??

Where is this aggression coming from??
Forum: Social Issues June 17th 11, 03:11 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Seriously, is the aggression necessary?? You have...

Seriously, is the aggression necessary?? You have different opinions, get over it.
Forum: Social Issues June 17th 11, 03:06 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Now that is a proper bike shop. How fantastic,...

Now that is a proper bike shop. How fantastic, complete with cats - essential for good bike maintenance!
Forum: General June 14th 11, 03:03 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By FrancisHalsworthy
Thank you for that - good story