Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dropbear[_2_]
Forum: Australia May 6th 07, 10:43 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
105 and Ultegra

rooman wrote:
jcjordan Wrote:
snip about pbk...

Most of the shops are aware that people order from O/S and are well
aware that they can not compete with the prices due to the on cost...
Forum: Australia May 6th 07, 06:01 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
105 and Ultegra

DavidM wrote:
"Dropbear" wrote in message

Please provide your email address as I would like to source...
Forum: Australia May 4th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
105 and Ultegra

gplama wrote:
Dropbear Wrote:
If I can pick an Ultegra unit up from eBay for around a third the price
of retail and it fits I would be happy.

kind of related rant

IMO (ONLY) RRP...
Forum: Australia May 4th 07, 08:03 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 24
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
105 and Ultegra

Could someone please advise me whether Shimano 105 and Ultegra rear
deraillers are interchangeable? They look pretty much the same and If I
can pick an Ultegra unit up from eBay for around a third...
Forum: Australia May 3rd 07, 08:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
Do Not Call ...woohoo at last!

rooman wrote:
https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

register away and have some peace at home at dinner time...(er
pieces?)...

haha... now if spam was so easy..

oh On relevance as...
Forum: Australia April 15th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
run over by a ute.

Campag_nut wrote:
I guess that
this will work out alright but if there are any other points that I am
missing here please let me know.

Of course if I remember correctly, this is the guy...
Forum: Australia April 12th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
run over by a ute.

Dropbear wrote:
I just heard from the insurance company ref. my bike that was damaged
last month and they are prepared to replace it for the market value with
an identical second hand one of...
Forum: Australia April 11th 07, 08:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
run over by a ute.

Duncan wrote:
On Apr 11, 2:27 pm, "Travis" wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:41 am, Dropbear wrote:

I just heard from the insurance company ref....
Forum: Australia April 11th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
run over by a ute.

I just heard from the insurance company ref. my bike that was damaged
last month and they are prepared to replace it for the market value with
an identical second hand one of from Ebay worth...
Forum: Australia April 11th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 17
Posted By Dropbear[_2_]
Run over by a ute

bob_the_rider wrote:
On Mar 12, 8:37 pm, Scott Blanch wrote:

wheel/rear sub frame of my near new 06 Trek 1400. He looked like he was
going to keep on going...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10